View single post by hank
 Posted: May 14th, 2012 06:30 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
hank

pol wrote:
The above orb -with its particular configuration, is merely a reflection anomaly ie. light reflection off the metal camera. The same can be directly observed by placing camera in the sun & observing the metal of camera close-up / or can use magnifying glass .. you will see a mass of same configurations.

http://www.prairieghosts.com/trouble.html

I happened upon this article myself not too long ago. It is well written, and should be required reading for anyone interested in the subject of "spirit orbs." Frankly, I find the subject of "orbs" to be tiresome. Just a couple of weeks ago, I was outside and got caught in a passing rain shower. When I looked up toward the sunlight peeking through the clouds, the light played off the water droplets on my glasses and produced what appeared to be exact replicas of spirit orbs! I've seen other such natural occurences of this "spiritual phenomenon", far too many to list. Until such a time that spirit orbs can rise above the category of ordinary physical laws, I find it best to dismiss them out of hand.