View single post by Tazmom
 Posted: May 10th, 2007 07:30 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Tazmom

A few cents, if I may.

I agree that many orbs are dust, moisture etc.... and disagree with so many out there who discount ALL orbs. I think it is one thing to have many orbs in a photo or in a video shot and another to have just one or two. What I am getting at is this. Dust particles don't travel singularly; if you have ever disturbed a dusty table and seen the particles fly through the air you may understand where I'm coming from. Therefore, I feel that one, or even two orbs in a shot could be true orb encounters. As an investigator, and when looking at a still photo, I still find it hard to determine the properties a true orb must have to be considered as such. Likewise, your video can be just as troublesome to make the determination. I look for distinct and seemingly purposeful movements of the orb, but in the same breath, one can't really make a determination there either, because if a heating or cooling vent suddenly turned on, dust would likely be able to travel a similar flight pattern.

One has to be very caution when looking at and discussing orbs. Its a very touchy debate for sure.

~Debra