View single post by joecioppi
 Posted: Feb 7th, 2012 01:58 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
joecioppi

Hello Friends,

I am the guy who designed the Joe's Box. Before that, I had been using "I Ching" to do fortunes. I was especially interested because "I Ching" was well developed and there were books in print with interpretations of the symbols developed with random coin tosses.

When evps came to my attention I wanted to find the source of the spirit voices on voice recorders. Experiments indicated the voices were contained in the baseline noise of the recorders themselves. Audible external noise sources also contained voices.

The nature of noise is the random frequencies it is made up from.This was the reason spirit radios have messages because the radio selects station vocals at random.

While shortwave radios don't select receiver frequencies at random, they do receive random noise when tuned between modulated signals.They have much more gain than recorders and the off station noise is much stronger than recorder baseline noise. I believe shortwave receivers are excellent sources for noise that can contain spirit voices.

I believe the spiricom system was based on AM receivers on short wave band with vocal tones added to enhance the spirit voices detected from between station noise.

Joe