View single post by a19971828
 Posted: Nov 2nd, 2011 01:25 PM
Full Topic
a19971828

+Hello to all , i was experimented whith raudive`s diode , i make the circuit , and , i take the audio signal raudive diode`s output , into the audio amplify , and , i heard a station radio , (This radio is in 1500khz am ) , the coil self-resonance frecuency is 310khz ,so , i think this radio signal is heared , not by the diode`s selection , or specific frecuency sintonization , else , for the intensity of this radio signal in experimenting`s place . It means , the diode is not a good filter to a specific frecuency , the radio signal is sintonizated by the probe input , not by other part of the circuit , because i tried whith insulated circuit too (faraday cage ) . So , whith this results , i think , Which was the raudive`s original idea ? , there are two posibilities , one posibility , is , receive a empty station outside comercial radio`s band (raudive`s diode receive 300-330 khz in theory) like a common radio between into the 2 stations, or
2nd idea was , make a very sensibility receiver that can receive any radio wave whith enough intensity and near to receiver . (if any wave is strong and near to receiver , it will be hear into receiver ) This is very important , because , the original idea could be used to make a better instrument acording to the idea . Any one know the original idea ?