View single post by Spider
 Posted: Oct 21st, 2011 08:17 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Sorry it has taken me so long to repsond!!  Thanks for the reply and your feelings on this subject.

This has become such a natural part of life, (communicating with those who have passed) that it doesn't take a great del of effort or thought doing it.  But it was a learning process, believe me.  In the beginning when I started, I had to base my efforts on others who were already in the field.  Over time, it became apparent that I had to find my own way, since I was having a lot more go on, in comparison to others before me.  Each and every contact is gift, as far as I am concerned.  I appreciate the interaction, and I am sure they do also.

Afew things you mentioned Dan, is oh so true. I agree 100% that there is always underlying 'chatter' going on.  That is where I am hearing layer upon layer of conversation going on.  And it will get in the way sometimes when you are trying to speak with one particular person, all these different layers coming thru.  Another  aspect you mentioned, was when they first pass, they are unable to speak for themselves, and I think there are a few reasons why.  One, they may be to frightened of their current state, it is very confusing as to how they are suppose to act.  Two, maybe they do not understand how to use the energy around them to manifest speech.  It is like an unwritten rule, to have another guide/person speak for them until they have atttained the knowledge how to navigate their new existence.  There always seems to be someone willing to help them get thru to those who are contacting them.  But then there are the people who can interact immediately with you after passing.  When my brother Chris passed, before the funeral home came, I spoke with him, telling him not to be scared, to remember he can come home with us, that he didn't need to stay there alone after all the hoopla died down.  I recorded a couple of days after, and He came thru, and told me he was ok, and that he was staying at my home and my grandson's home.  My son's mother in law had just passed a couple of months before, and I encouraged my brother to 'hang out' with Karen, and he said he would.  Karen was someone I talked with within hours of passing, she was very upset and confused as to what had happened, and I encouraged her to stay with the family if that is where she felt most comfortable.  She was upset at how everyone was crying and the chaos going on.  She was most concerned with my grandson, he took it so very badly as children often do, but more so since he is autistic.  To date, both Chris and Karen are doing fine, as I will record and ask for them or ask others about them, and so far it has been positive.  My only regret is that I don't record as often as I should, but it can be emotionally draining, believe me.

Heaing in real time is always a surprise.  In certain instances, I have had to learn to block it out, as it can become intrusive.  You strain so hard to hear what is being said, and then it seems to fade away.  When I am in the shower, is when I can hear it the most, the water is what helps facilitate speech.  When I first noticed it, I thought 'wait a minute, this is way too up close and personal'!  I had to ask for it to stop, but no matter what, it still happened, so I had to learn to totally ignore it.  Then there is the occasional 'shout out'.........you hear a brief comment, and you stop and think, 'well did I really just hear that?'.....only to find it happens over and over again.  I had an incident with a fellow that was being so intimidating with others in my home, I had to tell him to leave.  The appointed day came for him to leave, and I had been out on my front porch, and as I walked back over the threshold, I hear him shout "Your f*cked!", and with out losing my stride, I replied 'No your f*cked'.  It was so loud, so clear, it took me by surprise for a moment.  To hear the occasional giggle of a child is very common now.  When that first happened, I tried to justify it, but couldn't come up with any normal answers for it, so I accepted it for what is is, bottom line.

Sorry that I yapped on so long, but I think that us who work within this field have such awesome opportunities to bridge the gap between worlds, and each and every discovery is bringing us that much closer to figuring it all out.  We have to hang tough, and not be willing to take a blanket answers, and keep on researching!

This account may sound fantastical to some, but as I said it has become such a normal and natural part of my life, I cannot imagine it any other way!