View single post by NYevp
 Posted: Oct 20th, 2011 01:57 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NYevp

Kenda,
No intruision....

I consider what I am able to do as normal, I also feel that all persons come into this world with the gifts but by the time we are five or six years of age we are discouraged by family and society that hearing or seeing "things" is not a good idea and at that time the growth of the ability ends. Some continue to do what they do, but most others will listen to authority and become what is wanted of them.

Luckily for me later in life (20 +yrs) I re-discovered what I knew when I was younger. For the most part of my life I always thought that "everyone could do what I do" because I thought of it as a normal part of life.

Down time, I can only say what I "feel" and I feel that it depends on our state of mind in this life. For example do you expect "harps and pearly gates" or have you been a not so nice person " Charles Manson" for an exampl.. or again do you believe in "nothing" after death. These are the deciding factors of how quickly we can adjust. Take the person who feels there is nothing, he will feel nothing and be in that state that he leaves this world in, expecting nothing will give or yield nothing. I am sure that in time things will happen that will jar that spirit to evolve, but I have no idea how long that takes because I think time is different on the otherside.

Take the Charles Manson route, and I am leaving the heaven and hell equation out of this. I feel because of the character of that soul or person, there has to be a rehabilitation process that could take centuries, but again time is not the same as here.

Pearly gates option, again if you expect the scheme that you believed your entire life on this plane to be there when you exit this plane to be there to welcome you on the other side, I am sure that it will be close to what you expect with of course variations of the theme.

I always have said that "waking up dead is simple, but at the same time it can be a shock, a nightmare or a welcomed dream"

Regarding the hanging out at the grave.....it was the last place that they saw sights that they recognized, meaning family and friends and are "afraid" to move on to the next step. But in most cases they do in time and then are projected into stage two of the process of entering their new world.

Just my feelings and opinions here.

Best Regards,

Dan

Last edited on Oct 20th, 2011 03:19 PM by