View single post by NYevp
 Posted: Oct 20th, 2011 05:45 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NYevp

Hello Lisa,

To answer your question of "what am I", If you can hear the voice of Spirits in real time you are considered to have the gift of clairaudience, which is a good thing in our pursuits.

Most who record have a system of what works best for them to succeed in their captures of EVP, I find that some type of natural noise is all that is needed as a source of energy for them to use to for speech. Wind and water are two that I use on occasions.

Regarding them being able to see us, I have no doubt that some can and do. I have asked questions of them to tell me the color or number of items presented and their responses were accurate.

I also feel that many times when we have connected to the otherside it might be brief and it "fades" and we then pick up another contact or another line or frequency of chatter. If you listen deeply to some evp captures there is an underling layer of chatter that I feel is an overflow of voice from their world.

As was previously stated, when we decide to open the door to the otherside we do become a beacon of sorts that they can find and tap into. I feel also that when contact is made, they decide what means will be best used to form communication. For example they will use telepathy sometimes....they sometimes answer our questions before we ask them. Another example is the clairaudience that you mentioned. They aware of our abilities and will adjust their abilities for the contact process I feel.

In closing I will mention that it is my opinion that when a spirit just recently passes over they at that time are in a period of adjustment and they probaly do not have the abilities of forming speech or seeing until they acclimate to the new parameters or laws of their new world. This is why sometimes if we ask for a person that just passed we get a response from others that say "he or she is here" and not from the actual person.

Your ability to connect will stay open as long as you are sincere in your endeavours of making contact. They seem to know.

Best Regards,

Dan

Last edited on Oct 20th, 2011 05:48 AM by