View single post by Spider
 Posted: Jun 29th, 2011 05:38 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Anyone who deals with investigating or researching the afterlife must have this thought cross their mind, what it is like at the moment of death.  I think for the most part people would be sadly disappointed, our personalities remain the same, and there is no new revelations. Only now they probably feel confused and don't know what to expect!  Just because we pass, we don't automatically sprout wings and become angels and our new existince is not what we thought it is suppose to be.   We probably seek someone to give us advice as to what we are suppose to expect.  How sad it must feel to not know what we are suppse to do, for example, is there someone waiting for us on the othe side, is there really the concept of going into the light?

I must honestly say I have entertained the thought that it must be better to die, based on what I had heard in the past.  We just don't know, it is a crap shoot!  Look at Houdini, the pact that he made with his wife when he died. Nothing ever came of it.  Because I suffer from a possible terminal illness, I often think which would be better, continue to live, or take the chance it will be better once I pass. I guess it depends on one's frame of mind.

This is a a very confusing situation to be in,  and it is not because I am depressed I think this way, but I am hesitant because of how often I hear people who have passed asking for help.  It makes me think there are problems you face once you die.  What came first, the chicken or the egg??