View single post by imigyjunia
 Posted: Jun 27th, 2011 10:36 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
imigyjunia

Ramesh Devmani, a principal of an industrial training institute, based in Vadgam of Mehsana, killed himself to "experience and understand" death.

"My act is not suicide, but an attempt to experience and understand death," he wrote in a note, "Whenever I happen to go to funeral of a relative or a loved one, I would develop a strong curiosity to know about death as it is an enigma, a puzzle unresolved by the human kind."

He also mentioned in the note about the accident he had met a year ago in which he had a close "encounter" with death.

One month before he killed himself, a boy from his neighbourhood took his life he had gone to Narmada canal. "Looking at the peace and serenity on the face of the dead boy, I had a sudden urge to jump into the canal and experience death myself," he wrote. "I know everybody has to die one day, but as a writer and a human being, I am constantly confronted with a feeling to experiencing death myself," he wrote adding "I am taking this step to know what is there after death."

No one can tell what the deceased man saw in his last moments. To living people, whatever that is, is not understandable. We know how LED down lights produce lights, but will never know how human kinds give off their spirits.
http://www.imigyled.com