View single post by mikesndbs
 Posted: Jun 15th, 2011 12:44 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
mikesndbs

Sparkz wrote: I *honestly* believe such things make it work for *US*. Like how, pet food is marketed not to the animals, but to their human caretakers - think about it. :) NOT disrespecting or discrediting at all. As there is no hard proof/science that says "IT WILL WORK". Got to fly with your guts and with your buttocks seated firmly in your Levi's.

I find that *INTENT* is everything in our field of interest. We're dealing with beings in a medium and a state of existence where thought is every bit as tangible as the desk I now sit before.

The "spirit" and mindset of cooperation and harmonious existence is what pulls them in like a magnet - sometimes very HARD to push them away afterward so one may go back to their physical lives.

So in short summation? Do it Mike. Do it like no tomorrow and BELIEVE it will make a change for positive results and draw in helpful, curious agents. Just keep notes and logs and share with us the results, even if negative or ineffective.

:-) thanks for the nice reply! I feel you are right.

So far there have been no results at all :-( and I have lost my faith a lot so have stopped the tests until I am in a better mind set, because like you I think this is vital.

I will get back to it, but I am now thinking that this project may not be the way forward.

Next plan is to build a low power AM transmitter and see if that will work.