ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Name That Song  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 30th, 2009 12:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Folks,

Here is a clip from an evp session that we did on June 13th around 6:45pm.  We had a guest join us and were seeing if he could figure out what song they were singing without prior knowledge of what the song was.

I have enhanced this clip.  If anyone want me to post the un-enhanced clip I'd be happy to do so.

You'll notice the waveform increases at the end of the clip.

This is where I jump into the song. 

If you listen to this clip please stop before that point to see if you can figure it out for yourself before you hear me jump in.

This will prevent any bias once you know what the song is.

If you figured it out beforehand,  please post a comment.  If you heard them singing after you knew what the song was,  comment on that too.

As a side note...I've noticed that the original poster has not responded in the topic of how to record with DC6/7.  Since there has been an increase of people viewing that topic,  I'll be posting how to do it shortly.  Give me about an hour.

Enjoy

My apologies,  We use three recorders and I accidentally used the lesser quality clip.  Here's a better one.  Same song but from a different recorder.

Attachment: NameThatSong-1.mp3 (Downloaded 1357 times)

Last edited on Jun 30th, 2009 07:14 PM by ArizonaEvp

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 07:33 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Name That Song Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1195 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 25 queries executed.