ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore parasearcher. click Here to view this post

Barry

I'm hearing the whisper very clearly. I can't understand what it's saying, though. It kind of sounds like, "Radiant" or "Grady Inn"

Kiernan

parasearcher

I hear it as the word 'radiant'.    good one

neil

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hi Richard,

Because this has been converted from a WMA file,  it’s kinda hard to nail down an exact time index with Nero wave editor.

What I hear is:

Immediately after your wife’s statement,  I hear a male voice say:  "get out"

This is immediately followed by a faint voice that utters:  “are you dead”  or “are you deaf”

Now…there is a low pitch voice that says:  “who let him upstairs”

Next comes the predominant voice that seems to me to be saying:   “fraid-of-ya” 

Following that,  there is another faint voice that says:   “let me please you in….(clip ends)

I then ran the clip through CoolEdit Pro and used the following parameters:

Noise Reduction

Get Profile From Selection

Snapshots in profile  4000

Noise Reduction Level  12

FFT Size  6000 Points

Reduce By  40dB

Precision Factor  6

Smoothing Amount  100

Transition Width  0dB

Spectral Decay Rate  50%

I confirmed what I heard in Nero.  The predominant voice is strange in the sense that it could sound like Neil and Barry heard it,  or as you heard it,  or even as I have heard it.  The phrase falls on that fine line of interpretation.

For what it’s worth I have uploaded an enhanced version of the entire clip as well as a snippet of the low pitch voice that wonders who let you upstairs.

Question is…..did this house have an upstairs?????

Thanks again for recommending that Olympus digi-recorder.  I got one and it seems to work better than our Sony.  You can get that Oly for a song now on ebay.

Glad to see you back in the sunlight.  You’ve been quite busy lately with all your investigations. 

CU,
Ron

Attachment: ENHANCED_radio_bruces_d-15-olym-1_5-16-09.mp3 (Downloaded 793 times)

Last edited on Jul 28th, 2009 07:29 AM by ArizonaEvp

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Guess I can't upload two clips in the same post.

Here's the Upstairs snippet.

Ron

Attachment: ENHANCED_UPSTAIRS_radio_bruces_d-15-olym-1_5-16-09.mp3 (Downloaded 771 times)

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hey Richard,

I’m glad the new group is working for you.  I think it’s great that Genia is willing to get out there with you on the investigations. 

When 9:30 pm rolls around,  nothing short of a house fire can my wife out of bed. :biggrin:

The Oly recorder makes three digi’s and along with the computer recording as well,  I have enough on my plate switching back and forth reviewing our 15 – 20 minute sessions.

I can’t imagine hanging out all night on an hours long endeavor and then having to review miles of recordings.

Even though you and I are the same age,  I don’t know that I could keep up with you.

I tip my hat to you sir...and to your wife!!

:thumbup:

Happy Hunting,

Ron

Last edited on Jul 28th, 2009 04:12 PM by ArizonaEvp

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

I hear a single word, two syllable, sounding similar to "bring it" or "gradient" or "radiant", etc.

Keith

TigerSoul

I cast a vote for RADIO, I seem to gear toward that word based on the accent in some kind of way, I can't really tell you what I mean, but I say radio, that's the first I heard. Didn't you say you were using walkie talkies? well that's a good fit ;)

Ron, I don't have the time to mangle this clip through audition so I can't make any comments about possible layered sounds!

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1252 seconds (14% database + 86% PHP). 31 queries executed.