ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Radio/computer method and results  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 17th, 2007 09:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi everyone,

I got this by plugging my radio from the earphone jack into my computer, turning to the uppermost end of the AM band static and recording.  Slight denoise, and I hear "I...love...you."  Any comments on this would be appreciated.  I never had a clue this might work and was just experimenting.  I've tried it a couple of times since and have gotten what I believe is EVP.  Thanks all, Vicki

Attachment: iloveyou.wav (Downloaded 1243 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 17th, 2007 03:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello Vicki,

Yes, from what I hear I could also agree that the message is as you have heard. And from the sound of it, it definitely "rings" of the other side. The sound of radio messages like this one is very familiar to me.

I'm excited for you! There was definitely a point to be made by the person speaking......a deliberate atempt to make sure you heard it, word for word.

Keep going........

Keith:biggrin:

Last edited on Feb 17th, 2007 03:21 PM by Keith Clark

Posted: Feb 17th, 2007 04:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vicki Talbott

Thanks, Keith and all,

Will let you know what else I come up with.  In the meanwhile, looking forward to yours!  Vicki

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2007 06:20 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
fratka

Vicki,

Nice! You said you were on the upper end of the AM band...do you have a digital reading on the frequency and also, what time of day or night was the recording made.

I ask because I believe we can tune you in a little better to receive a clearer message. Let me know if you need or want the help!

Frank

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2007 02:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Frank,

I had it on what looked to me like 170, on a small Radio Shack AM/FM/SW radio I bought.  I have a few more radios, including a very old one.  This one was new off Ebay, no digital reading, but I just got a digital AM/FM/SW radio, so I will be able to share digital info with you from that unit.

If you can give me any assistance, I would greatly appreciate it.  Anabela Cardoso (sp?  I always get it wrong) told me to turn on 4-5 radios on different static SW channels and see what I got.  She said that with this method, we might have to wait a while and then the static would drop dramatically and voices would appear.   She also said to ask Braden--he might be thinking more along the lines you suggest.   I am not sure what will happen next--I think a lot of it is up to them. Take care and keep us all posted, Vicki

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2007 02:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Frank,

Forgot to mention the time--it was between 10:30 and 11:30 PST on that day as I recall.  I have not yet found a correlation between the time of day and the quality of EVP in my case, but wouldn't that be an interesting study?  Vicki

Posted: Feb 26th, 2007 01:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
fratka

I appreciate the information Vicki, it is useful. As for the correlation between day and night...I don't think it is a hinderance on their side of the veil but ours. Our atmosphere, as dense and crude as it is allows for better reception in the day or night depending on the frequencies used. This is mostly due to solar cycles the ionosphere's reaction to those cycles. During the day, frequecies need to be higher than at night for terrestrial radio comunications (typically in the AM and SW bands). At night it takes less power and lower frequencies to make clear communications.

Talk at you later,

Frank

**Side note, I think my spelling is getting worse the older I get**:blush:

Last edited on Feb 26th, 2007 02:01 PM by fratka

Posted: Feb 26th, 2007 02:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Frank,

Thanks so much for that information.  I didn't know that and will take it into consideration in the future when I try this again.  Would sidereal time also have something to do with it? 

(My typos are definitely getting worse with age:blink:)

Posted: Feb 26th, 2007 05:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
fratka

No, I don't think we have to be that detailed. Solar time is just fine...:biggrin: Incidentally what program are you using as a virtual radio or are you just recording directly from the soundcard to an audio editing program. If you are not using a virtual radio I would like to suggest one. It's called Winrad 1.24 and it is free. Made by hammers for hammers but it has a wicked display and fairly accurate spectrum analyzer. Here is the link to get it.

http://digilander.libero.it/i2phd/winrad/

Really, this is for anyone who wants to use it. I have been playing with this program for a while, waiting for my new receiver.

Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 08:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Frank,

Thanks so much for this infor on the virtual radio.  I just downloaded it and am excited to try it out.  I had no idea it was out there for the picking.  Now comes the hard part--trying to firgure out how to use it correctly.:blushing:  Vicki

Posted: Feb 27th, 2007 08:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
fratka

They have a users manual on the same site. There are actually several SDR (software defined radios) out there, WinRad is just my preference.

I am looking into a RF signal mixer or audio mixer to plug several receivers into. I have only found one that has a 2 channel input. I want about a 4 to 6 channel input. ;) That way I can mix the incoming signals of 4 to 6 variably tuned radios and listen to them on one medium (my laptop) in real time and record them.

Does anyone know where I can find a mixer with more than two, 3.5mm audio inputs?

Texas Frank

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2007 03:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
lkimberley

Hi Vicki,

That was a very impressive recording. I did the same thing as you did the other day even before I read your post!

But, I used the DC6 software to take out noise live while i was recording. I wasn't to pleased for my first time. But yours is well........:thumbup:

I noticed you said the top of the am band? 170? Iam on a PB band at 170. or 174 there a bouts and it seems to be a good area to receive...so far. the voices are tuff at times with all the buzz ....I fear i might lose my hearing :scared:.

But, the slow deliberate expression in the voice says so much to you!

I am happy for you.....your so gifted!

Blessings,

Laura

Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 07:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Sorry guys (gals), I was really busy this last week. Didn't have much time for the forum. Will see you online this week.

Keith

Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 07:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Sorry guys (gals), I was really busy this past week. Will see you online this week.

Keith

Posted: Mar 5th, 2007 08:44 AM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Laura,

I haven't tried to do the live thing yet--have to read the directions and figure it out.  I'll let you know when I've tried my first experiment that way or if I need some help.  As for being gifted--I think it's those on the other side!  They rock.  Good to see you back Keith.  Vicki

Current time is 01:59 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Radio/computer method and results Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1388 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 24 queries executed.