ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lynng, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
One Screen Shot ONLY  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 11th, 2009 03:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Deborah

Last Saturday Keith had DRY ICE Fog and I had technical difficulty on my computer so I got one screen shot and surrendered to the technical trouble that night....but; here is what I did get....thanks Keith :thumbup1:

Attached Image (viewed 229 times):

Fog_May9_dlp.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 26th, 2009 03:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lynng

Hi Deborah,

Thanks for posting your image, its wonderful!  sorry I missed this post...

Take care,
Lynn

Posted: May 27th, 2009 05:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Deborah

You didn't miss it at all.  Thanks for taking a peek Lynn.  I must look at some of the posted videos you have of the FOG sessions when my photo application was freezing on me.  Do tell where they are posted  - i.e. a link please...maybe others would be interested in also....(or maybe they already know...and I am the only one needing the link --lol).  Have a wonderful day.  ~ Deborah

Posted: May 27th, 2009 03:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
lynng

Hi Deborah,

Yes Keith has video that he recorded of parts of the fog sessions.  Anyone can view these and capture images especially if they missed the fog sessions or had technical difficulty like you did.  Here is the link:  ITCBridgeStream you can also view these at: YouTube ITC videos

Take care,
Lynn

Posted: May 27th, 2009 03:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Deborah

Many Thanks Lynn. Great that we can go back and see/capture FOG images. Appreciate it. ~ Deborah.

Current time is 02:52 PM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Images Only > One Screen Shot ONLY Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1359 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 25 queries executed.