ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Keith Clark
Administrator

Well, we were hot and heavy there for a couple of months, and now we're down to two sessions a weekend. One on Sat night at 5pm, followed by fog afterwards, and one Sunday at 12pm.

I've taken the luxury recently to try and scale the amount of time I spend on the stream back a little bit, to allow me to relax and also work on other projects. Between Easter and this last weekend, we were down to only once voice session in the last 2 weeks.

Next weekend we will be back at it, one session on Saturday, one session on Sunday.

Keith

The second stream idea is constantly changing, presently I'm testing a transceive idea (transmit and then receive and audio signal). One of these days we'll grow to where we have 2 streams and are considering plans for the third......

Deborah

I, for one, have to "look up" the word transceive--but; it sure sounds interesting...:cool:  ~ Deborah. 

Last edited on Apr 27th, 2009 12:58 PM by Deborah

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

Means to have capabilities to transmit and receive either simultaneously or with the same device.

I've been testing ideas for the second stream, kind of too lazy at present to continue with the setup required for the controlled image stream........

I setup another experiment yesterday (or the day before), and am already seeing results. It is a transmit/receive stream using tones. Perhaps we will see that one next.

Keith

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1153 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 25 queries executed.