ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Reverse Speech > Not sure where to post this animal commmunication

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Not sure where to post this animal commmunication  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 25th, 2009 12:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Vicki Talbott

Here's one where you hear me tell Kobi, Braden's dog and now an old woman whom you see in my avatar, to "Get 'em" meaning the cats. They were palyfully attacking one another. Her response? As they ran out of the room, I hear her 'say,' "They're going...That hurts." I still can not wrap my brain around this phenomenon. Let me know if I've gone 'round the bend!:blink:

Attachment: theyre going that hurts.mp3 (Downloaded 1177 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 25th, 2009 01:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Brian Jones

Vicki, I just did an edit on Kobi's message... I think this one is very strong.. I did the first time I heard it. I've boosted the mid range frequencies, reduced a little hiss and slowed it down on the second and third repeat.. I think this might help people hear it better, though I find it plenty clear as you've posted it... BTW, I'm sure Keith will clarify what he's wanting on this category.. I'm a little unclear at the moment... In the past few days, I'm not only putting together a fresh and expanded collection of samples of animals talking, but I'm making contact with the people involved and getting some good feedback..

PS : you're in good company around this bend  ~ Brian

Attachment: TG.mp3 (Downloaded 1181 times)

Posted: Apr 25th, 2009 06:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Ray

Wow Vicki,
Although the first part "Theyre Going" is harder for me to hear,
The second part "That Hurts" just shouts out really clear!
Good One
Ray

Posted: Apr 25th, 2009 06:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Ray, I agree, and Kobi does not like the noise and potential hurt that might result from such play. Look at her--she is such sweet pea--Hilarious!

Posted: Apr 29th, 2009 08:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Deborah

"that hurts" is clear to me Vicki.  I love this concept....and have heard it before...ah, Paula Elcox at aaevp used to post these as well...I think it was Vicki.  Great communication.  ~ Thanks.  Deborah. 

Posted: Apr 29th, 2009 10:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Vicki Talbott

Thanks, Deborah--I agree about "That hurts."  It was so clear and relevant.  She does not like it at all and doesn't like to listen to it! :biggrin:  Vicki

Posted: Apr 29th, 2009 11:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Deborah

All the confirmation we need - heh?  :wink:  (Animals know best? )  Happy Day! ~ Deborah.

Posted: Apr 29th, 2009 03:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Vicki Talbott

Haha! That's right, Deborah, and pretty soon we won't need animal communicators anymore, will we?:wink:

Current time is 08:19 AM  
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Reverse Speech > Not sure where to post this animal commmunication Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.4051 seconds (68% database + 32% PHP). 26 queries executed.