ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
A humble suggestion  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Apr 23rd, 2009 09:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Linda,

The stream is here for the interaction and enjoyment of each individual as a personal experience of communication with spirit. They are free to do as they wish. I can give guidance and explanation, but the end experience is theirs.

"Reminding" everyone to start a habit you suggested is presented as if I were the originator of the directive, which is not the case. If you have an idea that you would like to present, then you should say "I present this suggestion" and leave it at that. Reminding indicates that we're supposed to be doing something that we have already been told and that is a standard. Yet, this is also not the case.

A voice recording from spirit is a voice recording from spirit - whether it be called drv or evp. I have already made the distinction in providing different forums for the two, but am not going to split hairs on how it is classified. Besides, we have not yet achieved direct radio voice, so we very well could not split hairs between evp on the stream channel 1 and drv attempts on the stream channel one. They are both spirit interaction on the stream.

The comment on "taking people's word" in reference to their audio clips is also completely unnecessary. We do not care about what people think of our recordings. You're missing the point of ITC Bridge, my dear. We do not judge people or their work. We are not here for an approval rating. We are here to work together.

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Apr 24th, 2009 08:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi all,

I'd just like to add that it is very easy with our software programs to cut and paste one's own comments seemlessly, both before and after any communication received, which is of course deceptive, but I've heard of it being done.  Thus, even a recording where someone says something relevant to the EVP/DRV can be dismissed by skeptics as editing work.  As Keith said, "we don't care about what people think of our recordings."  We know what we are getting.  Vicki

Posted: Apr 25th, 2009 07:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Estee wrote: I disagree with you Keith that there have been no direct voices coming over your radio on the Stream but no matter what your opinion is on this, I will continue to follow Rule #1 in your Basic Guidelines.

If you have since decided that Rule #1 is no longer relevant to your ITC Bridge Collaboration Project, then you should delete that rule Keith but because it's still there, I assume that you still want us to follow it.

As for me reminding members here of that rule, I waited and waited for you to step up to the plate to remind others of this rule but that never happened. And as you can see, there are some here who actually have had interactions with Spirit over your radio that's on the Stream. And regardless that you personally think those recordings posted here of those interactions are misinterpretations by those who recorded those interactions, those who recorded those interactions place much importance on them and believe them to be exactly what they are... interactions between the recorder and Spirit. It's one's opinion against another's on this matter but for you to say that they are not DRV interactions -- I respect that but I disagree with your opinion on that.

But in any case, my apologies for posting that reminder as it's clear that you are thinking that I overstepped "my place" as a member here to do that and it won't happen again.

You are allowed to disagree, as long as it doesn't affect everyone else to a negative degree. I decide what that degree is. I also decide what is and what is not relevant to the project that I created. You will also notice that the "rule" you keep referring to is actually a guideline. I suggest you look up the difference.

I would rather discontinue this conversation.

Keith

Posted: Apr 25th, 2009 11:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Estee wrote: Likewise Keith! But thanks for hearing me out but please don't delete my "interactive" recordings here in this sub-forum like you deleted Deborah's interactive recording ok?? I prefer that you leave them up because they are real as opposed to not real. thanks. :)

I will continue to also include my own voice in whatever future DRV interactions I record from your Stream Keith as I too agree with you that it's important to include both sides of such interactions in those DRV recordings that are posted here in this sub-forum. And for those other members who also are getting interactive DRV's from the Stream, once again, I humbly request that you also include both sides of those interactions in those audio's you post in this sub-forum.

Let's see how I can put this.........

Cease and desist with your comments, or you will be removed from the forum.

I have no idea what you are referring to in reference to deletion of Deborah's posts, and neither does she. And for that matter, neither do you.

You seem to continually be inventing the truth as you want to see it, and your statements are untrue, misleading, and overbearing.

The only posts that get deleted are those that bring negative energy into the forum, posts similar to what you have been posting.

"I prefer that you leave them up because they are real as opposed to not real"

I do not know what the above statement means, and do not even want to waste the energy to try and find out.

I think it would best for you to take a break and reevaluate your writings and how they appear to, and affect everyone else on the forum. You may feel that they are not negative, but I can assure you that they are - and will not much longer be tolerated.

Keith

Posted: Apr 25th, 2009 11:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Estee wrote: You are lying.

I was patient with you, and gave you opportunities to reflect on your presence and impact on the forum. You are now being removed from the forum.

Keith

Current time is 10:42 AM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Audio Only > A humble suggestion Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1439 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 39 queries executed.