ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
New approach to transmit/receive experiments  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 10th, 2009 07:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

I will be building several am transmitter kits this weekend. After 3 years of radio, I suddenly became conscious of the fact that pretty much all of what I perceive to be the influence of spirit on the radios have usually been via am radio signals. (am and shortwave)

I now intend to work on renewed transmit/receive experiments, except this time with am rather than fm. It is my belief that am provides the necessary energy for spirit to be able to naturally exert their influence on electronics through electromagnetic radiation. The outcome of this task will most likely be: 2 more ITC Bridge streams. Initially, one of these will be an experiment similar to spiricom, the other will be towards spectrograph images.

Look for new experiments at the stream.

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 10th, 2009 09:23 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
slider244

nice, good luck:)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 01:22 AM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream News > New approach to transmit/receive experiments Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1066 seconds (15% database + 85% PHP). 25 queries executed.