ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
USTREAM dumped, had to recreate stream channel  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 4th, 2009 04:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

Some of you have probably noticed that the stream had a hiccup last 2 days or so. The USTREAM broadcaster (which is free, and noticeably plagued with those characteristics) got itself into a state where it thought the high quality stream was running, and I could not connect.

By the end of the second day, it was so bad that I no longer even had the option to broadcast in low quality - it would not connect at all.

This forced me to recreate the USTREAM channel - and thus recreate every embedded stream out there with the new code. Lot of fun, it 'twas :blink: Alas, but I love the stream, and that is what the stream required. So, now it works. Enjoy.

Keith

***Special thanks to Lynn and Deborah for their assistance in moving some of the ustream videos to youtube, a more stable home. I find it very important that some documentation of our work along the way survives.***

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 5th, 2009 05:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Slider2732

Congrtats on sorting it out :)
I used Ustream 24/7 with our ghost cams, for about 2 years (or basically the day after they started their service). We had some slight troubles, nothing major like yours. The main issue with starting the streaming again has been the advertising. With ghost cams ya don't need a pop up advert regularly blocking 30% of the broadcast !
They're 3 good guys though and do listen to suggestions etc. Perhaps if it happens again you can say what had to happen this time and they can prevent it all.

Posted: Apr 5th, 2009 08:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Misty

Trials yield errors hehehe but sometimes the err is in our favor. I noticed but I knew it would bug the total crap out of you until you got it fixed so I wasnt worried LOL and its free for us so we cant complain.

Sorry I havent been able to make the smoke sessions, works killin me. I look forward to making it to the group but til then I will stop by the stream after work when the guys on the other side of the world might be awake and there =)

Misty

Current time is 03:24 PM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream News > USTREAM dumped, had to recreate stream channel Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1306 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 26 queries executed.