ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Running on backup streaming server  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 18th, 2009 04:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

Just got back from my trip to New Hampshire. Was talking with people on the stream about how our projects are now surpassing the limits of our present equipment and space.......

10 minutes later the streaming server crashed. One hard drive dropped out of a striped RAID 0 configuration. For those of you that dont know, that means whatever was on them is not recoverable, at least not worth the time to try.

We are currently running on an archaic "backup" server. It seems to be holding its own. I'll be spending the next few weeks trying to figure out what's best for the stream, and how it can be possible to branch out into several different channels.

The goal is to evenntually have 4 streams running 24 hour streams. It's not yet clear as to what all of these 4 streams will specifically be, but at the moment the concept is to include the following methods of ITC: pursuit of drv, spectrograph images, video itc, webcam feedback loop itc, transmit/receive setup similar to Spiricom.

It is unclear as to whether the original and first stream will be split into two separate projects. One of the topics on the agenda is to figure out how to transmit a controlled signal to impinge on the radio for the sole purpose of providing material for spirit to be able to use for images, 24 hours a day, regardless of conditions.

I believe in the law of attraction, and with bringing the things you desire into creation by visualization. At the rate we're growing in our relationship in respect to working with spirit in stream-related projects, a lot of visualization is now even more necessary. Let us hope that our goals will be met in the future.

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 5th, 2009 06:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Slider2732

Hope I understand correctly: To transmit a continous source of sound for any deceased to use as recorded imagery, it would seem a loop method would suit. With a constantly repeated imagery, you'd know what to expect, loop after loop. Changes would therefore be the results.
It seems, with some thinking, that the radio transmissions could incorporate tone experiments (Spiricom/Koenig type).

How to broadcast from the PC, for detection by the radio receiver, without much electronics hackery ?
Few ideas, again I hope I understand things correctly.
- 2x CB radios could do something similar. With one, you run your soundcard output to the CB unit, either as an AUX input or in place of the microphone, this transmits on whatever channel and is received on the same channel by the other CB. This second CB's output is then sent to the soundcard and image analysed.
- Walkie talkies, similarly set up as the CB units.
- Baby monitors, same as above....these are usually wall plug enabled which makes themk more attractive for 24/7 useage.
- Low power broadcast circuit. There are quite a few simple circuits around that will transmit on the FM scale. Range is only a couple of hundred feet, but such a device would enable real radio experiments.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

You have chosen to ignore jennyloves. click Here to view this post

Current time is 04:45 AM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream News > Running on backup streaming server Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1291 seconds (19% database + 81% PHP). 27 queries executed.