ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
preview of an ongoing investigation  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 10th, 2007 09:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Brian Jones

Hi everyone,

thinking it might be nice to throw a spark or two into this forum. Last night, a friend of mine invited me to an old school he is a security agent at. I have a lot to say about what I have initially found upon audio recording playback, but for now, I'll keep my words pretty minimal. Unfortunately, the recording set up that I used was a bit overkill, and it picked up too much noise.

I have a completely separate digital recording I still need to analyze. Here's one point I'd like to describe regarding what I am finding on the magnetic tape recording.... within three or so minutes after Bill and myself had left the vacinity of this recording set up, evp began to build up noticebly. I am attaching a short segment of this. Once Bill and I had come back into the vacinity of this recorded area, the evp dropped off.

I have some suspicions as to why this occurred.. I'm sure other evp researchers have found this and written about. I am thinking that our personal energy fields must have drowned out the more subtle, less or non physical realm/s we seemed to be audibly capturing.

What I'm going to do now is conclude this post with a short bit of this audio... I am quite sure that I will be dedicating a significant section on my website to this particular school and investigation over a period of weeks....

Brian

Attachment: University Heights School short.mp3 (Downloaded 1129 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 10th, 2007 09:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Brian Jones

Here is a picture of the old school !

Attached Image (viewed 219 times):

PDRM0027.JPG

Posted: Feb 10th, 2007 09:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Brian Jones

And another... BTW, this building was constructed around 1903.. VERY spirited building at this point I am sure ! This picture is dated 1942.

Attached Image (viewed 211 times):

PDRM0036.JPG

Last edited on Feb 11th, 2007 03:53 PM by Brian Jones

Posted: Feb 11th, 2007 11:45 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
lkimberley

WOW very good! There was a distinctive voice saying, come back come back and certainly many more!  I look forward to hearing more!!

Thanks for sharing this!

Laura

Current time is 02:12 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > preview of an ongoing investigation Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1342 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 26 queries executed.