ITC Bridge Home 
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hi all:) i'm a new member from Israel

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
slider244

i'm 23 years old, and live in a city near tel aviv.

first of all, sorry for my bad grammer:blink:, i mostly write and speak in hebrew.

i'm really intersting in the spirits world and also like tv shows avout UFO's.

i have a question: did enyone ever manage to make a full conversation with a spirit like talking with someone on the phone?

why do you think the spirits only speak using short words, and not talking like when they were alive?

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

.....and welcome to the forum. I have moved this thread to the "Introduce yourselves" section - I hope that is ok with you. Here, we'll be able to all welcome you.

No problem on the grammar, there are plenty of other people also from different countries and languages. Your grammar is fine, and we can understand you.

There have been a few people who have conversations with spirit over radio, live, using short sentences. These people are: Marcello Bacci in Italy, Sonia Rinaldi in Brazil, and Anabela Cardoso in Spain. Of course, in some cases there is a group of people working together on this, and the credit is not only to that individual, but the group as well. As far as I am aware, these 3 people continue this today.

In addition, there are groups of people around the world who participate in physical mediumship circles. If you are not familiar with them, this has been taking place for at least 150-200 years. This is where a group of people sit in a seance and are able to talk with spirit openly - among many other wonderful things.

Here are some links with more information:

http://www.silvercordcircle.com/Silvercord/Home.html
http://victorzammit.com/
http://www.aaevp.com/articles/articles_about_itc5.htm
http://physicalmediumship4u.ning.com/
http://www.zerdinphenomenal.co.uk/

Also, there is a gentleman who works with ITC i your neck of the woods. his name is Dr. Adrian Klein.

Keith

slider244

thank you very much keith:)
you gave me a lot information to check out0_0

lance

Hello there...

Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay...

Speak soon,

Lance.

kpavich

Welcome!  :smile:

Slider2732

Hi Slider !
This must be the place for people with the same name :biggrin:
:blink:

A mention about phone conversations. It seems that quite soon after the death of someone, a family member might receive a phone call from the deceased. Such conversations usually last quite a few seconds or even minutes.
It would seem that the voice quality is worse than normal, with some hiss in the background, but that the spirit can still be heard quite well. The person receiving the call normally has no idea the other person is dead and only realises later that the phone call can't have been made by normal means.

richeyjo

I think the reason for the short words is that spirit has to manipulate the air just as we all have done when we would blow up a balloon as a child and then slowly let the air out to see what sounds we could make with it.  I believe the difference in the sound of the voice compared to the voice while they were on the physical plane is caused by the same manipulation.

Linda35950

Hello Welcome

drrh

Welcome slider 244.  Glad to meet you!

Debbie:biggrin:

drrh

Slider2732 wrote: Hi Slider !
This must be the place for people with the same name :biggrin:
:blink:

A mention about phone conversations. It seems that quite soon after the death of someone, a family member might receive a phone call from the deceased. Such conversations usually last quite a few seconds or even minutes.
It would seem that the voice quality is worse than normal, with some hiss in the background, but that the spirit can still be heard quite well. The person receiving the call normally has no idea the other person is dead and only realises later that the phone call can't have been made by normal means.

I just wanted to mention a similar thing that happened to me.  My daughter's best friend Lori was in a car accident and broke her neck (Oh God!) and was on life support for a week.  In my opinion the surgeon talked the family into taking her off of life support too soon so they could harvest her organs.  But that's just my opinion. Anyway I've known this girl all of her life. Her family lives across the street and our kids played together.  My daughter is Stephanie.  Not long after Lori passed I got a voice mail on my phone that said 'Hey Steph"!   I told Stephanie and she got all wigged out and wouldn't listen to it.  She said some things had been happening around her apartment but she was ignoring it because it scared her.  So I guess that's why Lori called me because she knew I wouldn't get wigged out.  I never told her family though.  I didn't know what kind of reaction I would get.  But I thought it was very cool to hear from her!

Last edited on Oct 11th, 2010 11:18 AM by drrh

Slider2732

Sorry to hear about Lori.
Did you perhaps keep that message from the phone ?
It's possible that someone else called and left the message...whatever chance rate that might work out to, but really, it could well have been her. Wonder why your phone and not Stephanie's, presuming too that Lori had your number to call.

Vicki Talbott

My first contacts from my son were left on my voice mail, in the space after the person would have left the message and before the machine kicked out. I attributed the first two to radio interference and/or losing my mind, but the next two were so clearly related, the last one a longer rap, that I could not ignore them. His friend also left a message (they crossed together). He has left a few more since then, and probably more than I know about since I often delete the messages before they have a chance to play out these days.

drrh

Slider2732 wrote: Sorry to hear about Lori.
Did you perhaps keep that message from the phone ?
It's possible that someone else called and left the message...whatever chance rate that might work out to, but really, it could well have been her. Wonder why your phone and not Stephanie's, presuming too that Lori had your number to call.

I did keep the message!  And the funny thing was, it was her voice.  Absolutely no doubt in my mind.  I played it for my husband and I said Who's this?  He listened and said That's Lori!  And she did have my number too.  I think she tried to call Stephanie but Steph kept erasing it or ignoring it figuring it was static or something.  But when Lori called me, it was her voice.  I also sent the message to another one of their friends and he said it was her voice too.  I got one not too long ago from her but I didn't keep that one. Here it is if you would like to hear it.  It's quick, but it's her.

Attachment: Lori.mp3 (Downloaded 884 times)

Slider2732

Apologies to slider244, if the thread is going awry..but it's in keeping with asking about phone conversations and the thread is old.

Thanks Vicki and Debbie :)

The message from the phone will have some compression, as is normal and then there's the conversion to mp3, but it seems very strong. Being as apparently we don't know we've gone after we have, it seems quite like the movie 6th Sense..she's reaching for info/contact and presumably using her cellphone to do so. All of those details of the afterlife take some head work to attempt to understand !

Last edited on Oct 12th, 2010 10:38 AM by Slider2732

drrh

I just wanted to say one thing.  I guess we should talk about some of this stuff in another place.  But yesterday was my Mom's birthday.  She passed in April 1999 and I still get very upset every year on her birthday, mother's day etc.  Well I figured I would hear from her last night.  I did not.  I heard from my friend Gary and he said she was at the party?? I said what party and he said her birthday party!!!!  Well I thought, geez, that's cool if she's having a party over there.  But I was still upset that I couldn't talk to her myself.  Later I heard people saying she loved me and missed me and I heard them singing Happy Birthday to her two different times.  So that was sort of wild!

And yes, sorry to slider244 for butting on your introduction!  But still very glad to have you here!  I look forward to your stories too!LOL

Debbie:biggrin::blink:

Slider2732

It seems that some people are talking about you in another place lol
That shows the link to be strong, also giving the conversation aspects asked about.
Where do you buy balloons in the afterlife ? :blink:

drrh

I know!  Oh I did say Does she have a cake?  And he said We don't eat cake here!  Like kind of DUH! I should know that!  I guess next year I'll bake her a cake and eat it myself. LOL

Debbie:thumbup1:

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1556 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 27 queries executed.