ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Gratitude  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 4th, 2009 04:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Deborah

Voice attempts were recorded this afternoon, March 3, 2009. 

At this time, I believe to hear as:  "He said; Thanks, for listening, for him." :cool:

~ Deborah.

Attachment: a_CLR.mp3 (Downloaded 1072 times)

Last edited on Mar 4th, 2009 04:58 PM by Deborah

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 5th, 2009 03:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
shortbuff

Hi hi:) well i listened to that clip carefully:) Its nice:)  The energy there is telling us thanks.. we  agree on that:). Only difference is the listening part.. it sort of sounds like "listening" to me but when I slow it a bit more I hear "for this place" "this" sounds a lot like "lis" as in listen or, the other way around:)...At the end the energy is starting to say something else but its cut off there.

You can hear near  the end of the clip a "c" at the end of the word.. pla"c"e.. This is what i get. So the phrase to me sounds like "Thanks for this place". And of course that means " thanks for the stream" It gives energy a place to communicate with us and they really really want that as much as we do i believe.

But like i said.. both of these phrases pretty much say the same thing in a different way:) and my interpretation could be off. But what fun trying to figure it out )

Another validation that energy is trying to communicate with us.. and it is.

Posted: Mar 5th, 2009 09:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Deborah

Hello Richard,

Thanks, it is so helpful to have others' input.  I do hear differently this morning...I do still hear a strong "Thanks" at the beginning of recording.  Appreciate your time and openness w/voice captures.  ~ Deborah:biggrin:

Posted: Mar 10th, 2009 01:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
lynng

Hi Deborah,

I like your recording, I hear: "He said, thanks for listening". I like Richards take on it too.

Great work Deborah.

Lynn

Posted: Mar 10th, 2009 02:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Deborah

Lynn ~ Thank you for your ears....much-appreciated.  We do agree on the chorus of
"thanks" utterance....and that is such a good thing.  :wink:

Deborah

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 10th, 2009 02:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Deborah

Linda thanks for listening and commenting.  Much-appreciated.  :biggrin:  Deborah

Current time is 03:11 PM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream Captures - Audio Only > Gratitude Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1392 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 28 queries executed.