ITC Bridge Home 
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello Everyone!

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
kpavich

Hi Everyone.  My name is Kris, and I live in Milwaukee.  I was thrilled to find the ITC Bridge website, and am learning more every day.  I had no idea this type of research existed prior to last week.  I've been very interested in the paranormal aspect of life for the last several years - especially after having my own experiences.  I lost a child in 2002.  She gave me several 'gifts' after she left, making me confident that she is still very much alive - but in a new and different, and more wonderful way.  In this forum, I hope to learn more, and assist if I can, in the advancement of what we know about where our loved ones are - and where we all will ultimately be.

Thanks so much,

Kris

lance

Hello Kris..

I am so sorry for your loss! But like you say, 'they are still very much alive' that is so true...

welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay..

Speak soon,

Lance..

kpavich

Thanks so much, Lance. 

Kris

Vicki Talbott

Welcome Kris!  Vicki

Deborah

Kris - Welcome and glad to meet you.  There is so much to learn, share and enjoy here.  If you have any questions, at all, be sure to ask.:biggrin: Again, welcome.  Deborah.

kpavich

Thank you for the welcome, Vicki.  It means a lot coming from you.  Your work on AAEVP opened a new world for me.  And thank you Deborah, as well.  I see you've done a lot here on ITC Bridge, and I can't wait to learn more from you both.

Thank you again,

Kris

Last edited on Mar 5th, 2009 11:45 AM by kpavich

Deborah

You will enjoy this site I do believe...Deborah

Last edited on Mar 5th, 2009 11:50 AM by Deborah

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Kris,

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to having you share your experiences with us, and us with you. Hope to see you on the stream for a weekend session.

Keith

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1468 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 27 queries executed.