ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
a short sample with improved clarity  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 29th, 2007 03:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Brian Jones

Hi again people,
                             after years of thinking I'd achieved a real breakthrough a million times.. it's mainly been a very slow and tormented road of manic obsession driven over the top levels of far over-stressed irritability and what knots < as in tied up in it ), with too many disappointments to calculate ! I think I might have really gained some ground finally in just the past three days. This sample is short, but there is a lot more I've documented.. still a long ways to go I'm sure.. with no guarantees of course. This attached message may be related directly to the 2nd day of next month..

I am going to be on David Oates monthly show on Feb. 2nd, to share of little bit about my I.T.C. work. In case anybody's interested, here's a link :    

http://www.davidoates.com 

I'm hoping to conduct a little bit more experimental building to this latest system, and have some stunning evp samples by then. I might need to take a break from all this for a spell after the show. It's almost 3:00 am here again.. seems like I never get to sleep before 5:00 am....

take care all !

Brian

PS : even this sample is not clear enough.. I say this after coming back and listening after getting a little sleep since I heard it yesterday !

Attachment: talk to David.wav (Downloaded 1106 times)

Last edited on Jan 29th, 2007 05:02 PM by Brian Jones

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 30th, 2007 09:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Brian,

I listened to the show with the EVP that kept cropping up during your interview.  That was fascinating.  I do hear "Talk to David" or maybe "Davis", but the context is clear, so I prefer the "Talk to David" interpretation.  The voice is very clear.  Thanks for the link here in this post--I used to spend quite a bit of time at his site many years ago after listening to him on Art Bell, I believe.  Hope you're rested!  going to bed regularly at 3 a.m. can take its toll on you.  Vicki

Posted: Feb 1st, 2007 03:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Brian Jones

Hey there Vicki,

thank you for the comments... I heard the " S " as in Davis the next day after resting.... believe me, that sort of thing bugs me, so I very much look forward to clarifying much through technology if it is possible to do so.. I just got done pulling " reversals " out of President Bush's state of the union speech from a couple weeks ago.. The ones I am presenting on DJO's show in a couple days will be positive...

I have been burning the stick of dynamite at both ends, especially for the past two weeks... SO MUCH to do to be ready for this show.. I am putting a lot of pressure on myself.. it's not so much for David's show, but to pay more dues, and hopefully be earning credit all the way around. I should be able to link this archived show on my website.. I've got a friend in Utah that's got some pretty neat things related to I.T.C. coming up, and I think things are getting better all the way around.

I'm aiming to be able to devote a few hours to conducting my very second recording experiment with my latest I.T.C. instrument tomorrow night. I have a feeling that this latest set up really has some potential, and I am going to see about getting some great samples of EVP for this Friday night's show.

Here's another EVP from the same single experiment with this latest combo set up.

Brian .....................

BTW : my labels are just my impression.. I'm not saying I've nailed it !

Attachment: it's Bo Ballard.wav (Downloaded 1103 times)

Posted: Feb 1st, 2007 08:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Oh my gosh,

Brian, I hear "It's Bob Balas."  Bob was my French teacher in college and just recently passed away.  They had a memorial service for him a few weeks ago that I was unable to attend.  I have not had a chance to ask about him in my recordings lately, as I have not had the time to devote to them.  I asked him to come through to whomever he could that might be associated with me so that I could hear he was OK.  Do you hear "It's Bob Balas" or is that just my wishful thinking?  Thanks, Vicki

Last edited on Feb 1st, 2007 11:52 AM by Vicki Talbott

Current time is 06:14 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > a short sample with improved clarity Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1573 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 26 queries executed.