ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Ray

We are all here to share and learn,So I will share this with you.I have learned with this one.
I really had my doubts about a handheld recorder picking up stray Radio or Cellphone signal's if you were holding on to it or not (Olympus Digital).I found this on one of my recording's.I had setup the recorder to come on at 1:30 AM using auto-timer and recording for one hour and then shuting off.
What you will hear is my son talking AND the person he was talking to.Because you can hear the other person it rules out a chance that maybe the recorder just picked up my son's voice from the next room.
What did I learn?
Faraday Shielding/Box's ONLY when recording.
Ray

Attachment: Cell.mp3 (Downloaded 704 times)

neokortex_simulacrum

I have never encountered anything like this. Did you ask him about that late night conversation? Is there any chance he was talking to an out-put voice (some telephones have the option to give out the voice through speakers)?
You don't need any kind of boxes, I think. Record from your sound card.

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1386 seconds (35% database + 65% PHP). 25 queries executed.