ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Keith Clark
Administrator

Saturday morning.

7 people to start, 6 people at the end of session.

During this session we had a small hiccup. We experienced mention of a cuss word possibly being heard by a participant. Conversation about the fear of negative entities also ensued.

This conversation was abruptly terminated and explained as follows: focusing on (and creating) fear of negative entities and anything associated with the word negative ends up actually being negative to the circle, and thus - is not conducive to our aims or objectives. What is not conducive to our aims and objectives is simply not allowed when participating in the stream circle. It is a circle, and will be treated just like a physical mediumship circle in regards to etiquette and focus.

In over 3 years of working with radio, I have never been sure of hearing anything negative. Not only have I never been sure of hearing something negative, 99% of what I hear from spirit I have not understood with a 100% certainty. It makes no sense to claim that something negative is heard when we cannot be sure of it, because it can only be damaging to our vibration of the circle. In addition, even if something negative was said and we did hear it, I would completely ignore it. There is nothing to be gained by giving anything negative or associated with negative......any attention whatsoever.

After we worked through this issue together, we recorded two clips as a group. At the beginning of the session spirit came through, but in voice emanating from electrical disturbance (which cannot be understood at this time) An hour later, they obliged with thes two clips:

Clip 1:

Keith

Attachment: Feb14 1111am6ppl clip1 potential_CLR.mp3 (Downloaded 817 times)

Keith Clark
Administrator

Clip 2:

Keith

Attachment: Feb14 1123am clip2_CLR.mp3 (Downloaded 771 times)

Keith Clark
Administrator

Saturday Evening Clip 1:

Keith

Attachment: Feb14 515pm 5ppl voice clip1_CLR.mp3 (Downloaded 808 times)

Keith Clark
Administrator

Saturday Evening Clip #2

Keith

Attachment: Feb14 515pm 5ppl voice clip2_CLR.mp3 (Downloaded 762 times)

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1329 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 25 queries executed.