ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from Norwich in the UK!!!

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hello from Norwich in the UK!!!  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 9th, 2009 06:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
neilfellowes

Hi there!!!

I've been an active ITC researcher for a number of years, though for the last 3 - 4 years life and family committments pulled me away from the subject altogether. However, recent changes in my life are putting me in a better position to get the ball rolling again.

I am very fortunate to have a Spirit side team whom I know to be William and Henry Davenport, an Austrian scientist known as Professor Weiss and I have been informed of a new Spirit partner that has just joined with me, though at this stage I don't know who she is,

Although I've worked in E.V.P., my main area has been the video feedback loop, using the basic technique brought forward by Klaus Schreiber, and I have enjoyed some success with this method, not least being the first in the UK to take the video feedback loop out into the field, using it as part of the investigation process. I've some amazing pictures from places as diverse as Tamworth Castle, Caesars Night Club in London, 2 private houses in Norwich and a public house in Great Yarmouth. Images from these venues can be found on my website, http://www.neilfellowes.co.uk.

I'm looking forward to getting back into the research side again, in particular investgating the use of spectrograms. I am a semi-professional musician with my own studio loaded with some very good audio software, so I hope that I may able to pick up some interesting stuff. I've already set up a little tester scenario involving spectrographic analysis of a piece of music I wrote shortly after my father died in 2006, I am curious to see what the .wav files might hold as at the time writing, I felt his presence very much.

We're also looking at the water pictures as well, using a more controlled way of creating the ripples using some kind of mechanical vibration - and to get it out of the system and air what some are probably thinking, yes, I will probably use a vibrator - it's cheap, it does the job as it vibrates and that vibration can be controlled, good enough for me.

As a last note, even though I have a very spiritual side, please don't talk to me about "orbs". I'll lay my cards out on the table, they are a load of baloney and are far too easily explained and far too easily created. I've done a lot of research into them, taking 10's of thousands of pictures and I'm convinced they are nothing more than calmera and lens aberrations, dust, moisture, air borne particles, insects, pollen, etc etc etc. You will not convince me, so please don't try, as I would hate to offend anyone.

This is a rather cool forum and there looks to be great work going on here, so I'm looking forward to sharing stuff (apart from "orbs", I'm not deluded oin these, you have been warned!!!!!!)

Speak soon,

Neil x

Last edited on Feb 9th, 2009 06:56 AM by neilfellowes

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 9th, 2009 04:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lance

Hello Neil..

I like to be the first one to welcome you to the site! Its a great site with lots of different methods going on. I like the thought of you going to try the water method, great to see what results you get..

Or maybe you can catch an orb in motion:biggrin:

Take care, Lance..

Posted: Feb 9th, 2009 05:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
neilfellowes

Frowns very hard at Lance :mellow:

Posted: Feb 9th, 2009 05:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
neilfellowes

Hey Lance,

I'm quite taken with the spectrogram pictures, as you know I've got my own studio and some spectrographic software that is quite high resolution.

Both Anne and I find the water pictures quite intriguing so this is something we'll be looking at quite soon.

Speak soon,

Neil

Posted: Feb 9th, 2009 07:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
truthseeker150

Hi Neil,

Looking forward to reading your posts,  this is a great site for sharing experiences, project ideas and results, cant wait to see what you get on the spectrogram and with the water pics, welcome to ITCBridge.

All the best

Posted: Feb 9th, 2009 10:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Neil,

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to an exchange of your experiences and ours.

I think you would find the idea of viewing recorded music on a spectrograph to be very interesting. As it turns out, spirit images in sound are not entirely something new - only something we just recently became aware of. Analysis of recorded audio will prove to be very interesting to many people.

Keith

Posted: Feb 10th, 2009 09:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Neil,

Great to see you here and good to know you are getting back into the swing of things.  Just don't get hit by an orb as you go about your business.:blink:  Vicki

Posted: Feb 10th, 2009 09:25 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
neilfellowes

Frowns also at Vicki

Posted: Feb 10th, 2009 09:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
neilfellowes

oh, and thanks for the welcome ;-)

N x

Posted: Feb 13th, 2009 02:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Slider2732

Welcome Neil :)
You do know the erm photographically captured possible energy balls will follow you around now, like a bad stink lol
All in good fun though and good naturedly. That, to me, is a quality of this forum...intense research balanced by intelligent wit from fellow posters.

Was discussing with my wife (Cougar on here) about your music spectrographic interests. I have several keyboards and started up creating tracks in the UK in 1991. The fascination was purely electronic, how diodes, resistors, chips and whatnot could combine into an uplifting experience. At least that was the case for me with dance music. Following an intense study of the Roland TB-303, little Sarsons vinegar bottle sized Acid producing goddess of a silver box, my interest in electronics was furthered and I started tinkering with a soldering iron. Never have been fortunate enough to own a TB, but did design and build a variation a couple of years ago.
Where am I going with this ? well, the thoughts are that some equipment, studio equipment, may capture and write spirit contact to audio recordings. Maybe the simple sonically appealing combination of guitars or drums or the vocalist are not the whole story within a recording. One example being the seemingly almost universal appreciation of The Beatles music. Quite why their music is fondly regarded, beside great simple ditties put to music, may be partly within spiritual translations of people like John Lennon. Who knows, some music of their's may contain EVP's, subliminally instilling feel good vibes to the listener, derived from support for the guy himself at the time.

Last edited on Feb 13th, 2009 03:00 PM by Slider2732

Posted: Feb 14th, 2009 05:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Innovative idea Slider, makes for great conversation. I have wondered some of the same. Who is to say that everything is not represented as a frequency or wavelength, and that visually it could be compared to mixing audio tones. Some tones mix well together, some do not.

The "equation" of music has always fascinated me. I never seem to be able to quite put my finger on what exactly makes it work. I think there may be more to it than we think.

I think we (the world) will come to find one day that spirit is all around us, and will be able to be measured in countless ways in every medium imaginable. I think the reason we don't know this now is because we are not conscious enough to even realize it.

Keith

Current time is 03:42 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from Norwich in the UK!!! Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1666 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 26 queries executed.