ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVPs  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 23rd, 2009 05:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
johnh

Hello Everyone,

I have some EVPs of mine that I would like to share with everyone..... Please send me an e-mail if you would like to chat about and/or swap EVPs...... My e-mail address is: [email protected]

Love and Light
John Halter
Thailand

Attachment: John's Spirit Voice (March 2005) (Full Clip) NR.mp3 (Downloaded 729 times)

Last edited on Jan 23rd, 2009 11:43 PM by johnh

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2009 08:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi John,

Glad to see your clip here. Like I said, the forum's slow, but I'm sure some people will find your clip interesting.

Keith

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2009 11:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
johnh

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your reply.....How can I send all my personal EVPs at the same time? Or do I have to send them one by one?

John

Posted: Jan 24th, 2009 07:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi John, how many do you have?

Usually it would be only one per post - you're allowed up to 1mb attachments.

or....

you can upload the file to another service (online storage) and share the link here in the forum.

Keith

Posted: Jun 19th, 2009 12:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
johnh

Here is another EVP clip of mine.... "Can you hear me?" the answer was "Yes John"

I'm in the process of building the little raudive detector and plan to attach a high impedance mic in parallel with the 100K resistor so I can be heard as well as any EVPs that may come through. The High Z mic shouldn't load the circuit at all.... I will be using an Olympus DS-40 digital recorder. I'll have to connect the left and right audio channels together because of the single audio input across the 100K resistor.

John
Thailand

Attachment: John's Spirit Voice (April 2006) NR.mp3 (Downloaded 672 times)

Last edited on Jun 19th, 2009 12:18 AM by johnh

Posted: Jun 19th, 2009 07:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
johnh

Hi Everyone,

I put the raudive detector circuit together tonight. Got a lot of weird sounds (not AC hum) when I held my DS-40 digital recorder lightly in my right hand. Sounded like ticking noise and squealing. Have to experiment more. Not sure of the size of the choke. Using an AM local oscillator coil in place of the 500 microhenry choke. The other parts are per the schematic. Tried the high impedance Realistic mic but I think the output is too low or the mic is bad. The mic is only 46 years old! Ha! Ha! Anyway, I have a high quality Marrantz cassette tape recorder with new batteries in it and using a sony external mic. So, I'm hunting for EVPs again! I have about six good EVPs recorded to date. Two using the Marrantz and the other four using my Logitech webcam mic with the Goldwave audio processor program.

John
Thailand

Current time is 04:40 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVPs Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1415 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 26 queries executed.