ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, joecioppi, EVPfan, EVPDave, Bruce, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Ray

While using EVPmaker with my "raw material" being a Spanish language recording I wondered if perhaps the spirits could offer any advice or help to communicate better or easier?
So I asked the question,
"What can I do to make it better?"
Since I dont speak any spanish the answers would need to be in english.(To Rule Out any False Positive's)
In this clip you can hear what sounds like english words even as I ask the question.
I can hear a minimum of 4 response's,
(as I ask the question)(How Many Spirit's Answered?)
1."Your Purpose is?"
2."F--k Him"
3."Make it Grand?"
But the last response is the one that got my attention and I have edited it to repeat a second time.
4."Can Not Do Nothing More To Help You"
These sure sound like english words to me,
What do you hear?
Thanks
Ray

Attachment: CanNotDo NothingMore.wav (Downloaded 1075 times)

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Ray,

I listened to the clip, and agree - I feel that it may be what you described it as being.

Keith

Ray

Hey Keith,
Thanks for taking a listen and your opinion's of what you are hearing....
Spanish seem's to be working well for me,But I just cant seem to leave it alone.(To many sounds that sound like English).
I am trying to find something to use that cant possibly create an English sounding word or phrase by accident.
I am now working on two other recordings to try and use for my Raw Material for EVPmaker,
Native American language's of Ojibwa/Chippewa and Najavo,
I dont think either one of these language's have an English sounding letter in them,and if I am not mistaken the Najavo language does not even use the letter "R" sound?
Could be interesting,
Ray

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Ray,

I wish you luck in your creative explorations......new ideas are what it is about, and what keep us growing. Let us know how it goes.

Keith

Ray

Here is an updated way of presenting the file in a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCgyf1FqeV8

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1251 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 25 queries executed.