ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, joecioppi, EVPfan, EVPDave, Bruce, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVPM multi source combination  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 17th, 2009 10:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Slider2732

Leading on from the post by Paranormpi, regarding using Stefan's EVP Maker software and SpeakJet tones...I decided on an experiment.

The idea, was to use the SpeakJet allophones in combination with modified Spiricom tones. The Zappa set of Spiricom tones, termed Zappa in this forum for the sound they seemed to remind the original poster of (where is that post? i'd like to find it again and give credit to that great launch point). Originally, i'd edited the tones down to fit on a 32k sized Eprom chip, to be played on my sample player as part of a field investigation hand held unit...but, the resultant slightly hissy tone set seemed very well suited to being put behind the SpeakJet allophones.

All sounds a bit complicated, but it seems to work very very well. The combination is Spiricom, SpeakJet and white noise (hiss).

I was wondering if Stefan himself minded such extrapolations or anyone else who recorded the original tones I mucked about with. On asking that question I got the result in the attached mp3 (SZSJpossibleanswer.mp3), perhaps "You have..and terms the abuse of people who's current...terrible than you" and some other words i'm not sure of, where the dots are. Seemed to be an answer though, pointing to others doing a lot worse than edit tones!  This is the whole few seconds recording, no edit etc. 

Also attached is the combination tones file, which can be directly loaded into EVP Maker. I used 'Overlap' and 'X-fade' check boxes.

Attachment: SZSJpossibleanswer.mp3 (Downloaded 1008 times)

Last edited on Jan 17th, 2009 10:49 PM by Slider2732

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 17th, 2009 10:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Slider2732

Here's the new tone sample mp3..looks like the wav version was a bit large for posting. Opened in Audacity, it can be saved out as a wav for EVP Maker to use on 'Make EVP'

Attachment: SpiricomZappa+SpeakJet.mp3 (Downloaded 1038 times)

Last edited on Jan 17th, 2009 10:51 PM by Slider2732

Posted: Jan 17th, 2009 11:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Slider2732

After some speed changing and auditioning to my wife's ears (Cougar on here), the wav file is down to 127k...just nice for an envisaged 128k Eprom burn at some time in the near future :)
What it means though, is that the lot smaller file can be downloaded and now put straight into EVP Maker if you wish.

Attachment: SpiricomZappa+SpeakJet8khz127k.wav (Downloaded 867 times)

Posted: Jan 18th, 2009 07:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
EVPfan

Hi Slider,

interesting idea to combine Allophones and Spiricom tones, although I'm a bit skeptical towards the Spiricom saga... However, perhaps additional frequnecies can support the process of voice generation, so I think it's worth a try.

I noticed that the cues got deleted somehow from your wav file, so I reinserted them into the file which is attached below.

Stefan

Attachment: SpiricomZappa+SpeakJet8khz127kCues.wav (Downloaded 818 times)

Posted: Jan 18th, 2009 09:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Slider2732

Thanks Stefan. Without the cues it seemed to work much like any other audio clip, but with the cues, well we could be on to something clearly different :)
Will be good to test this version out, giving proper spacing to the allophones. I think it lost the cues when edited in Audacity. Thanks again.

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2009 08:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Great ideas, I certainly expected some of the older ideas and new ideas to merge.

Though I also am not sure of the potential of duplicating a described Spiricom setup, I still feel that valid ideas are presented with the tone theory - and thoughts of combining that with other methods - I certainly see as "creative experimenting."

Keith

Posted: Feb 10th, 2009 01:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
joecioppi

Hi Friends,

This discussion has prompted me to consider the filtering of white or pink noise with an array of vocal range tone filters. The concept of wide band noise is that all the frequencies within a practical band are generated by a noise source. If a true noise source can be filtered to limit the output to a limited group of tones, the spirit voices that might be present in that noise source can be synthesized by mixing those tones. The advantage is the suppression of intermediate frequencies that might muddy the intelligibility.

This is a crude synthesis like the buzz of the Spiricom. It isn't likely to be an improvement but it might prove the random noise is the carrier if spirit intelligence. The radio static in direct radio, or system baseline noise in a recorder are the same characteristic random signal as the output of a zener diode noise source.

The images in the spectrum display on the stream experiment suggests that more intelligence is carried by noise than just vocal data. The path to clear communication is the accurate capture of the streaming data from a random source and the synthesis of intelligible speech and images.

When I get the resources I hope to build a filter array to test this possibility.

Joe Cioppi

Current time is 05:56 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > The Creative Corner - Miscellaneous Electronic ITC Experimenting > EVPM multi source combination Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1518 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 26 queries executed.