ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Audio Feedback?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 13th, 2009 11:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Cougar

Hey, Keith!  I have a question. . . Slider and I were bantering around ideas about capturing EVP's using the computer to generate white noise and recording, etc., and Slider stated that he'd have to use two computers - one to produce sound, the other to record to avoid feedback.  This got me thinking . . . if Video ITC uses a video feedback loop, is it possible to use AUDIO feedback loop to get EVP's?  Has this ever been tried, to your knowledge?  We discussed the fact that audio feedback is disturbing to the ears, but Slider suggested finding a way to process the feedback to make it "listenable" in order to attempt detecting EVP's.  What are your thoughts on this?  Thanks!!!! - Cougar

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 16th, 2009 10:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi "Cougar",

Yes, it has been thought of....and tried. I'm not aware of anyone posting any samples though.....

It can be done, but is also a very hard thing to control. There's gonna have to be a very fine adjustment to keep it at a certain level, and some kind of consistent control to keep it from building upon itself, but it is a feasible experiment idea.

When I tried it, I found the amount of noise to be unbearable - so I stopped. What I found to be counter-productive is that in working with feedback, I feel that spirit would have to have their influence timed to match the reoccurrence of each pass of audio signal. I do think it would be very interesting, but will require much patience on part of the person who wishes to take it up.

Your thoughts are a perfect example of using our creative minds to think of new experiments, which can only result in new ways of learning to communicate with spirit.

Keith

Posted: Jan 17th, 2009 03:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Cougar

Ah!  I see your point.  It seems that not only would it be a lot of hard work on the experimenter's part, but on the spirit's part, as well.  Good point!  Why make it more difficult than it already is, huh? :)  I appreciate you sharing your experience with us!  If I come up with any other whacky ideas, I hope you won't mind if I run them past you!  Thanks!

Posted: Jan 17th, 2009 10:20 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Creative experimenting ideas are always welcome here at the Bridge, that is why it is here. No need to "run it past me", though I am always glad to see people using their noggins to think out of the box. It is what the field of ITC needs at the moment.

Keith :)

Current time is 12:27 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Audio Feedback? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1297 seconds (13% database + 87% PHP). 26 queries executed.