ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
My EVP'S  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 5th, 2009 11:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
mvoisine

In this Evp You will hear me ask for Alfred my Dad then the evp say's "I hear you buddy". I am using a RadioShack hack 12-469 with white noise added going through a mixer with a microphone and recording it with my computer no filtering at all.

Attachment: Home Dad I hear you.wav (Downloaded 924 times)

Last edited on Jan 6th, 2009 12:23 AM by mvoisine

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 5th, 2009 11:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
mvoisine

In this EVP you will hear my Mother ask for Gramma and if she took good care of her. Then you will hear evp say "and you did". Again no filtering. Same set up.

Attachment: Gramma.wav (Downloaded 842 times)

Posted: Jan 6th, 2009 12:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Slider2732

Nice strong audio...very clean, clear and discernable :)
The male response is male, the female is female...obvious enough but quite often a voice noticed to contain a message might be confusing as to gender. Both seem to have the robotic influence within, which is highly interesting. My own trials have captured such an effect too.
Both voices can be heard to reply with the words you said, in fact I tried not to look at the actual words on purpose, and they were as you stated. 'buddy' was missing though to my ears.

Posted: Jan 6th, 2009 10:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
mvoisine

Thanks for the reply. If you listen closer the evp says "I hear you" at first. Then the evp says it again lower and faster as if it is repeating itself "I hear you buddy"

MarkVoisine

Current time is 02:10 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > My EVP'S Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1207 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 26 queries executed.