ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello I am Mark from Medway, Maine

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hello I am Mark from Medway, Maine  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 30th, 2008 08:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
mvoisine

I love this topic and am working hard at it. I wish to talk to relatives past. I lost my Dad when I was 13 and he and and I had an interest in radio together this fits very well.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 30th, 2008 10:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum. It is wonderful that you can work hard at something you have an interest in. I look forward to seeing your experiments and experiences here on the forum.

Keith

I don't know if you found this site by being aware of the radio project or not, but in case you aren't familiar with it, here is the link: http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=704&forum_id=36

Posted: Jan 1st, 2009 12:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Slider2732

Welcome Mark, from another Mark :)

I'm sure many here, including myself, can offer assistance in construction, useage and hopefully ultimately contact with your father. Having such a drive really helps to forward the whole 'scene' too. Best wishes.

Posted: Jan 1st, 2009 11:11 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
mvoisine

Well thanks for the replys guys! Like I said I lost my Dad when I was 13 and now I am 43 its been 30 years. I have never really felt that he left me. I feel as though he has been guiding me. But I would love to speak with him just to see if he is proud of me. I have a good job that I have been with for 23 years kids of my own and a Granddaughter. I have been doing a lot of EVP work using digital recorders and a Radio shack 12-469 radio and have recorded some things. In 1 I ask for Dad and theres a reply that says "I hear you buddy":blush:?

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2009 11:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Slider2732

Pride is something you seem to have in buckets :)
It sounds like your life shaped the way both you and your father would have wanted to see. I'm quite sure the word 'buddy' that he may well have said was a clear enough indication of pride in your life route.
If you cherish the time you guys had together, have always felt his presence and guidance and now he seems to have come across in such a friendly manner, then i'd say he's answered your thought.
Best of luck with further contact !

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2009 11:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
mvoisine

You speak of useage. What type of equipment are you using to do this? I see you are set on a freq of 25.500 khz? Now I have a receiver the Radio Shack DX-302 that goes from 0-30khz is manual tuned.  And you add random radio sigs? I hve a radio that does that also Radio Shack 12-469. How about the video what is this??? I hear voices in it but cannot figure them out? I see images from time to time kinda freekee! Is this where I want to go? I think of the movies Freguency and White noise good movies! But? I checked the times this week when you will be running tests but I am working at these times. If the times are the same next week we should be ok to come together as I am on the other shift at work.

Mark Voisine

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2009 10:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mark,

There are two types of work at the stream you visited. The first is working towards voice communication with spirit. This can only be done when they initiate it, and is unmistakeable for its loud buzzing. It cannot yet be understood.

When spirit is not working on voice experimentation, we focus on collecting spirit images from the radio sound. There is stray radio, as the warnings indicate, and the focus should only be on images. You see, spirit is able to send images in sound, just like they form evp in sound. It's the same principle. If you don't hear a loud, buzzing noise, then typically you should completely ignore ALL VOICE that you hear unless you begin a two-way conversation in which you can hear replies clearly.

Though I understand that there may possibly be similarities between Hollywood movies and what we do here at the stream , they are nothing alike - for the sole intent of the movies is to induce fear, make money, and entertain.

There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of when working with this stream, but also remember extended viewing is not recommended without periods of rest. Anyone that does anything for too long a period of time is likely to become tired and physically and emotionally stressed or strained.

When you think of the stream, think of calling your cousin on another continent - except you don't have a phone. That is basically what we are doing - helping spirit create a bridge of communication across planes of existence, or vibration.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask them or write me at [email protected]

Keith

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2009 02:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Deborah

Hello Mark,

I believe you were at ITC Bridge Radio Collaborative Project earlier today. 
Below, is the link to "Sign Up" "Log In" for the Bridge.  You can register and automatically log in to site w/name each time thereafter.  Look forward to
seeing you there again :smile:.  Deborah

P.S. In which case I won't call you Ustreamer ever again....:biggrin:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/itc-bridge-radio-project

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2009 11:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
mvoisine

Yeah you are right Deborah this is me!:blink:

I used your link and now I am MarkVoisine instead of ustream! LOL I look forward to seeing you guys there also. I feel as though you are like my spirit guides so to speak:smile: now lets see what happens.

Mark W Voisine

I'll try to include a pic of the wife and I.

Attached Image (viewed 261 times):

Mark and Lorie Voisine.jpg

Posted: Jan 4th, 2009 09:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Deborah

Welcome to the Bridge w/Name :smile:.

Mark, I see you have already signed up & on.  Good to see others w/intent, interest and energy for Spirit subject. 

Nice to meet you, thanks for photo of you and your lovely wife.  You look happy.

It is my belief; the ITC Bridge shall be a magnificent communication span, in time. 

Happy Sunday.
Deborah

Posted: Jan 5th, 2009 12:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Mark, looking forward to learning and sharing with you.  Vicki

vicki

Last edited on Jan 5th, 2009 12:51 AM by Vicki Talbott

Current time is 11:21 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello I am Mark from Medway, Maine Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1561 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 26 queries executed.