ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

On Christmas day at approximately 10:00am, spirit made 3 distinct attempts to bring a message through the newly established ITC Bridge Radio Collaboration Project.

Our scheduled time of anticipation for such a message was 11am. Prior to this, they had initiated voice attempts on Christmas eve, as early as 6am - continuing on until late in the evening. What has become apparent is that they have shown their support by recognizing our attached significance to holidays and their meaning. Before the start of the project, sustained voice attempts were sparse and intermittent. Since the start of the project, these types of attempts have more than tripled in quantity.

Here is the third and final clip. It appears that spirit induced stray radio for the purpose of providing energy for getting a message through. It seems that the majority of the message is stray radio, and not spirit communication - YET there IS spirit communication in this clip.

The only part of this clip that I find clearly intelligible is in the middle, when a gentleman says....

"I'm the captain" Audio Clip HERE

We thank spirit for their Christmas message.

For more information, or to view the stream, please visit this topic:
http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=704&forum_id=36

Keith Clark

Attached Image (viewed 175 times):

12-25-08_christmasmessage.jpg

Slider2732

Thoroughly absorbing...I'm looking forward to tuning in around New Year. The thoughts are that this week might see a similar increase in useage of your equipment by the deceased and the furthering of their familiarity with it all might well bring something.

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1171 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 25 queries executed.