ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Reversing EVPs Yes or No?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 26th, 2008 09:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Ray

On one of our trip's out to capture EVP's my wife and I visited one of our local cemetery's.
I had my camera so I could snap some picture's while the wife was operating the recorder's.
While in the mausoleum I was busy with all thats involved with trying to take picture's,low light,trying to figure out what would be a good shot?,should I use the flash or not?,battery power level?,Etc,Etc.
So to make along story short,I was busy with the camera and when my wife would say something I really didnt pay to much attention because I figured she was asking question's to the spirit's for the recording's.
Later when listening to the recording's we found this,
My wife says,
"There's Stair's Going Down We Never Went Down Before"
(Since I was Busy with the Camera I didnt respond)
She then says "Oh god your deaf!"
Well I could hear that and said "What's That?"
So she repeated herself,
"Theres stair's going Down We Nev...We didnt go down before"
In this clip that is all we said,
The other sounds are what was captured...(Raw Clip)

Attachment: StairsGoing Down1.wav (Downloaded 682 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 26th, 2008 09:14 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Ray

The part of interest where you can hear something odd is this section of the clip.I have amped it up in volume.

Attachment: StairsGoing Down2.wav (Downloaded 673 times)

Posted: Dec 26th, 2008 09:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Ray

Here I have run it through Clearvoice just to try and cleanout the hum from the overhead lights.Setting of 3
So I at this point I think I can hear a male voice saying something like,
"Hows it going?" OR Something like a name "Boz Rosewood"
and a female voice saying,
Saying a name that sounds like "McKenzie"
So I figured the spirits wanted to let us know who they are
Cool!
I also noticed that the clearvoice brings out somemore whispering in the begining of this clip.(but thats for another time).

Attachment: StairsGoing Down2_CLR.wav (Downloaded 677 times)

Posted: Dec 26th, 2008 09:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Ray

Then one day while reading about reversing EVP's,
I decided to try it on this one just to see how it might come out.Now I hear the male voice saying something like,
"The Door's Locked"
and The female Voice Saying "He's Thinking"
Remember me and the camera? and my wife saying that I was deaf? because I didnt respond to her?

Attachment: StairsGoing Down3_CLR.wav (Downloaded 746 times)

Posted: Dec 26th, 2008 09:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Ray

Finally,
This recording was much to big to post (3,597,232 bytes)
So I only posted the begining and the end.
On this clip you will hear her walking down the stairway and her comment at the end of the clip is,
"Thats Cute The Doors Locked"
So the question is, Did the spirit tell us that in the begining?...In reverse?
Note: My Wife can not explain "whispering... 190"
or why her shoes were so loud.(Soft sole shoes)
Thanks
Ray

Attachment: StairsGoing Down4.wav (Downloaded 720 times)

Posted: Dec 27th, 2008 09:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Slider2732

The first clip, I hear something in all the versions, but it's too tough to call. Sounds somewhat like a reused tape of a radio program it's so full of voice material. Presuming it was a digital recorder or fresh tape, that in itself is very interesting. Like they wanted to talk as much as possible so that you could capture something.

For the other clip...
I hear 'Sir James, in 90'. The 'Sir James' is a strong whisper, like someone reading a headstone might make. The 'in 90' seems like your wife's voice, it being somewhat different to the whisper. Is there any relevance or reference whatsoever to the name or date at the location (1790, 1890, a death or strong action) ?
The walk, whomever it is, seems to have the movement of someone holding on to a bannister railing and shifting their weight down. The interpretation would be of a heavy set person, getting tired out and moving in such a fashion.
I don't believe the walk to be of your wife, this sound is much more laboured and struggling.

Whether to reverse ? hmm, well I guess for my own view, the reasons for a reversal would be in the interpretations before and afterward of the voice data. If that data became relevant and lead on to newly discovered facts, then it would certainly be worthwhile. Also, perhaps reversal works for certain energy levels, of those still alive doing the recording and of the deceased...a sort of vortex/tornado of whirled data, some of which ends up backwards.

Last edited on Dec 27th, 2008 09:13 AM by Slider2732

Posted: Dec 27th, 2008 11:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Ray

Slider2732,
Thanks for your input,
Yes the recorder is 100% ditigal.(Olympus Model VN-3100PC)
No tape involved
After reversing the two voice's, everything fit the circumstances at the time.
Male Voice reversed "The doors Locked"
Which my wife says and finds out at the end of the recording.
Female voiced reversed "He's Thinking"
Because I didnt responed about her finding a stairway because I was busy with the camera.
As far as my wife and the sounds of her going down the stairs and the whisper we cant explain..(There was nothing in the stairway to read) She admits to saying "That's Cute the doors locked" but nothing else..even though it was in her voice..
Go Figure,
Thanks
Ray

Posted: Dec 27th, 2008 09:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Slider2732

Wish i'd kept hold of some recordings from my Marbury Hall 3 year investigation (2003-2006). That was a wonderful slow acceptance by the spirits there and made me believe all this para communications stuff could really be possible. At the start of intense EVP work, carried on for some while afterward, a fellow researcher and I would often encounter our own voices on recordings. This was highly weird, because after the umpteenth time of the effect we decided to say only pre-decided words. Lo and behold, extra words would appear.
One example, in a graveyard where the family of the former country hall were buried. My friend tripped while walking, the recording had her state she had nearly fallen and then straight afterward the word 'ouch' which she didn't say !
There were loads of occurences of imitated voicings, as we called them.

Key to those experiences are the following:
1, The voice will be a continuation of the living persons voice, or immediately before it, no gap at all.
2. The EVP will usually be a little different in volume than surrounding words spoken by the living person. Sometimes the difference is a dramatic increase, immediately noticeable as odd.
3. Intonation is invariably different. Try to say something like 'mary had a little lamb' out loud, but accentuate the 'a'...it doesn't sound right and that's indicative of such spirit voices.
4. From our experience, these voices last a short while, perhaps 2 or 3 months and then the spirits pull through with their own voices. The voice over voice imitations are then dropped as a contact method.

Seems to me that the recording you have is one of those type of EVP's. As you say, it's a local location, i'm sure they would say more on a return.
:) 

Current time is 11:20 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Reversing EVPs Yes or No? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1312 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 25 queries executed.