ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Current Events / News > What's happening in the world > Update on ITC forums in the world

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Update on ITC forums in the world  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 21st, 2008 12:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Well, it seems we have lost two forums, and gained one in the process.

The Netherlands website entiteiten.net has a forum, but it seems no longer operable.

ITC Bridge welcomes a new forum in Australia, please see the current list below:

There are now 9 active ITC forums in the world.

Russia: Russian Association of Instrumental Transcommunication  

Germany: The German Association for Transcommunication Research

Germany: Tonbandstimmen

United States: American Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena

United States: ITC Bridge 

United Kingdom: The Circle UK Evp Group

United Kingdom: The EVP Research Association UK

Canada: Canadian Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena

Australia: Australian EVP / ITC Research & Development Forum

The Netherlands: Entiteiten.net  (12-2008 - Forum is no longer functioning)

Keith Clark

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 23rd, 2008 02:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Slider2732

Can I add my own...it's a paranormal messageboard, begun in 2003 and currently being revamped, after losing everyone through our house moving period. A Yuku board now, it was set up for my group Spirited Investigations.
Now that the rest of our storage items are at our house in Oklahoma, we are setting the 24/7 live webcams back up that ran for a couple of years continuously. While in Minnesota, they comprised 4 CCTV B+W cameras and a couple of regular webcams (one with I/R filter removed).
Experiments in the past and some to be reintroduced included TV ITC, live sceances, mirror portal and interactive electro-mechanical gaming ! The gaming has the intentions of leading to live user interaction paranormal experiments. One example of the games was the spinning wheel, users having a start and stop button on the screen. The idea was to land the wheel on the 'winner' marker and try to influence that stopping position. It spun 2500 times over the few months of operation earlier this year.
To be introduced is live DRV, so that newbies might become more familiar with such radio work and also inclusions of new techniques to the field, as they are personally learned of.

The webcams site is getting there and is at:
http://cougarcams.2ya.com/
The messageboard is linked on the side of the webcams site, or at:
http://p104.ezboard.com/bspiritedinvestigations

The messageboard is always there and one reason for staying with that board provider over the years.

*edit* I'm now running my own webserver ! The cameras website files were with a free hosting site, but wouldn't show more often than they would, it looking like the site was down. So, I decided to install Apache server software at home. If the cams are down the site isn't of much use anyway, made sense to run the website this way and of course there's no adverts or hosting fees.
:biggrin: 

Last edited on Dec 25th, 2008 09:40 AM by Slider2732

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 11:52 PM  
ITC Bridge > Current Events / News > What's happening in the world > Update on ITC forums in the world Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1307 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 26 queries executed.