ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Spirit and Earth Team Collaborations > The Circle of the Silver Chord > The Circle of the Silver Chord January 14th, 2007

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
The Circle of the Silver Chord January 14th, 2007  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 27th, 2007 12:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

In this message William Cadwell (David Thompson's spiritual guide and friend), talks about:

How mental mediumship can sometimes be clouded by the mind of the medium.

All of the voices received in this circle are genuine.

All of the personalities who have visited this circle are exactly who they claim to be.

Speaking through ectoplasm can be difficult, making it hard to convey accent and gender. It could be likened to trying to speak while coming out of an anaesthetic.

Fraud has never been claimed during the ten years in which David Thompson has done thousands of sittings.

Some close minded skeptics can be referred to as "untouchables" because they fail to even consider the evidence presented to them.

Gathering fingerprint evidence from the visiting personalities during the circle sessions.

All of the full audio clips and accompanying transcripts can be found on the VictorZammit website, on the audio page.

Keith
ITC Bridge

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2009 12:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lyfsagerny

I'm curious about the spirit of the little boy who calls himself Timmy. He sounds like an adult trying to talk like a child. Why doesn't the pitch and tone of the voice sound more like a child instead of an adult imitating a child?

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2009 07:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

Frequently voices of people in physical mediumship seances, even those who claim to be a recognized person, do not sound as they should. (or do not exactly match their voices as they were known to be) It is said this is partially due to the difficulty of speaking through ectoplasm.

In cases where a recognized individual has a voice recording from their past physical lifetime - it could hypothetically be compared to some extent with their voices during a seance. In the case of Timothy, there is no basis for comparison. Granted, one should not just simply believe everything that is presented as physical mediumship by default - still, the best solution for that is personal experience. And unless you sit in that physical mediumship circle, there is no personal experience to form opinions.

We take a lot of what we hear of physical mediumship at face value - as we cannot all physically participate. Part of the earned trust is based upon the type of messages and information that is given during the seance. In my opinion, the sound of a voice is minimal, and not something that in itself can determine whether phenomena is legitimate. The real question is: is information being given that is known only to the sitter? That is the only true test.

I have yet to participate in a physical mediumship circle.

Keith

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2009 08:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
lyfsagerny

Thanks for your reply Keith. Yes, I understand what you're saying. I was just curious about how the ectoplasmic replica works. Apparently the spirits are speaking through some type of apparatus that is able to transmit physical sound. I'm assuming it's the ectoplasmic replica of their vocal cords. Yet I find it curious that all the voices have a distinctly male tone, as if an adult male voice is making all the different voices. Yes, that does seem to imply that the sessions are not authentic. I apologize for the implication because everything else does indicate that they are indeed authentic, especially the physical touching of the sitters by the various spirit entities. And I do find it highly unlikely that David Thompson could possibly undo all his bindings and then somehow put them all back on at the end of the session. So, I suppose, in the totality of the phenomena, the voice aberration is probably not that important.

Current time is 06:50 AM  
ITC Bridge > Spirit and Earth Team Collaborations > The Circle of the Silver Chord > The Circle of the Silver Chord January 14th, 2007 Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1817 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 26 queries executed.