ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, joecioppi, EVPfan, EVPDave, Bruce, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Slider2732

Though short of a snappy name, here's my 8228 chip based field effect enabler.

What is it ?
When paranormal investigators take their equipment to a location and receive spikes of EMF energy on their meters, the readings are noted and widely believed to be associated with spirit presence.
OK, so there is a reading, a fluctuation and an increase to the ambient  level of such energies.
But, nothing else is done with such field effects, bar to log it as possibly something paranormally related.
This 8228 based device incorporates a usability of the received EMF increase :)
Only when an electromagnetic field is introduced to the device, will the indicator LED light to an approximate 1/2 brightness strength and white noise be emitted from plugged in earphones. If the circuit saturates, the indicator LED will glow at full brightness. The strength of reception, as it were, is broadly similar to commercial EMF units like the Dr. Gauss or K-II popular meters and by virtue of the MPF102 field effect transistor. Width of the signal output, or amount of noise forwarded is controlled by the variable trimmer pot, as indicated in the pic above. The trimmer isn't wired for volume output, but for the field change effects.
The device is powered by a rechargeable cell phone battery of 3.6V, connected on the right, via the plug socket. A power indicator LED is fitted and the circuit will output directly to other devices via the headphone socket. One earlier 8228 circuit received a local radio station and responded (much less) to EMF changes without the MPF102 ! It was that device that had me thinking the fields themselves might well carry more information.

The basis of this device is within extensive trials of another similar, though larger chip, the Intel 8255. Both are Bus Drivers and intended (back in the 80's) to be used along with Intel 8080 processors. Having stripped down a number of former arcade game PCB's about a year ago and finding no use for such chips originally, their datasheets were studied and experiments began.

Thoughts are of further utilising energies that have been often reported, noted and logged, by nearly all paranormal investigators.
Live EVP is one possibility. Does voice information lie within the EMF emissions of spirit presence ?

The whole device measures approximately 2" x 3/4", allowing integration within a portable enclosure, that may also contain a radio sweep circuit, frequency band controls or other tools.

I'll post audio shortly :)

Last edited on Dec 5th, 2008 03:03 PM by Slider2732

Slider2732

Here's a very weird clip.
I was recording in Audacity, just to show how the unit reacts to field strengths...and I swear I hear a voice underneath !

Earlier this evening we gave away two stray cats we've been feeding, to a young couple who have a farm. A kitten was to go with them, but it kept running off under the house. I hear a few words, with 'kitten Slider' at the end.

Attachment: 8228trial1small.mp3 (Downloaded 1008 times)

Last edited on Dec 5th, 2008 05:24 PM by Slider2732

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1203 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 27 queries executed.