ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Sample VIDEO using SOUND Only!!  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 17th, 2008 10:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

Today I was inspired to share the inspired idea of communication by spirit through sound only. This video will show you how I theorize that real-time television-like communication could be created after the establishment of a sustained radio "bridge."

This idea found its roots after I learned that there are a few creative musicians out there who decided to inject images into their music which could be heard, but only be seen and understood with the use of spectrograph software.

Read up on it.

In my opinion, this could simplify attempts or plans for real-time television between the spiritual and physical planes of existence.

Well, enough of my chatter - the video demonstrates it better than I can describe it.
(Please be patient and give the video 60 seconds to load)

VIDEO

Keith Clark

Attached Image (viewed 997 times):

vOICepic2-compressed.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 11th, 2012 10:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
JotaPedrosoBR

HI friend Keith. The video is giving error, can not I watch. Cordially. J Pedroso , Brazil

Posted: Mar 12th, 2012 10:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

Please look up the name itcexperimenter on YouTube, you will find it under my channel. Let me know if you need additional help.

Keith

Posted: Mar 12th, 2012 10:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
JotaPedrosoBR

Keith Clark wrote: Hi,

Please look up the name itcexperimenter on YouTube, you will find it under my channel. Let me know if you need additional help.

Keith

Hi my friend. I'm glad I found your videos in itcexperimenter youtube.OK. I'm watching everyone. Thank you my brother Keith. Interesting.

Sincerely, your friend J Pedroso Brazil, from southern Brazil

Posted: Mar 13th, 2012 08:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
joecioppi

Keith, this is just the perfect way to display sound from radios set on empty frequencies that contain atmospheric noise. I believe spirit communication is through virtually any natural random behavior. The ambient noise is random in nature and has proved to contain voices. As you observed, the equipment and software could be scaled up to a live video image extracted from a wider band signal.

Stop action frames are certainly adequate to demonstrate the presence of video intelligence present in an audio bandwidth noise stream. There should be itc images in random noise as well as voices.Then the trick is injecting noise instead of video into the camera computer so the graphic display shows images on the screen.
Joe

Current time is 01:33 PM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > LIVE! Audio & Video Here - ITC Bridge Radio Collaboration Project > Sample VIDEO using SOUND Only!! Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1230 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 24 queries executed.