ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Sweep results from this evening  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 13th, 2008 08:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Slider2732

Before sending a friend one of my Para-meter devices, I tested out the sweep radio.
Was a good session and taught my wife and I something new ! We met on a paranormal interests messageboard in 2005 and always thought England to Minnesota was further than a spirit seemed to inform us of a similar distance this evening !

What I did was ask a question and here are the results. Common to contact like this is a repeated scan that contains a female and then a male saying the same things. Sometimes it's just a male and vice versa...might be just where my radio mods are up to or how far along I personally am. Anyway...

First one is asking which year it is:
Answer seems to be "it's two thousand and eight"
http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/76779/twothousandeight.mp3

I asked about the name of the cat I was looking at, Cougar was sat on top of the PC monitor.
Seems to say "the cat is Cougar"
http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/76779/thecatiscougar.mp3

Finally, the one that caused the laugh and surprise. We'd thought London to Los Angeles to be much further than the spirit seemed to say. With the answer to that question being "5216" I went off to find out online. Yep, fair enough, 5437 on one site and then another had it nearer 5200...guess it depends where in the two cities they were talking about lol
http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/76779/5216.mp3

Last edited on Nov 13th, 2008 08:21 PM by Slider2732

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 7th, 2009 12:14 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
mvoisine

Slider

I need an explanation of this I my sound ignorant but. Why in these files am I hearing nothing but what sounds like bursts of static? But when I read what you have written I see what you mean? You have read what I use for equip. So what are you doing differant? I am a simple man and am trying to understand! My mind is open.

MarkVoisine

Posted: Jan 7th, 2009 11:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Slider2732

Ah thanks Mark. Yeah, this was all quite the oddity that evening. My wife too could hear the words on playback in Audacity....but, on listening to the clips now, all I hear is a pretty much samey collection of noises unless I hunt hard for it !

The audio is from a self hacked $1 Dollar Tree radio and with careful setup behaves much like the Radio Shack more famous hacks. Sweep width and speed are easily adjusted, to give the familiar DRV sound we all know. The rescanning rate is controlled by a 555 timer chip, giving scan resets of any length required via a variable pot. The chip inside is a tiny Silan SC1088 and is a smaller version of another, commonly used full sized chip that many have used for such work.

Quite what happened I don't know. The audio was played in Audacity, confirmed and reconfirmed again and then saved out as .mp3 and posted.
These clips now remind me of my French lessons at school, where I got an E1 consistently, E for ability which was poor, 1 for effort which was the top score lol

Current time is 05:44 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Frequency Sweep | Radio Sweep Tuning > Sweep results from this evening Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1185 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 26 queries executed.