ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
New Member  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 5th, 2008 03:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Elisunicorn3

:biggrin:Hello~ Name's Eli (Ellie) I'm a member of a paranormal group in Las Vegas, Nevada http://www.pitonlv.com.     Have had some great experiences roaming the historical places around here.   We do a lot of research of places such as Goldfield ( and post the truth unlike others) and then do our investigations.  We also investigate residentials and do house blessings and cleansings as necessary.   We have had great luck with our group and would love to communicate and keep in touch with others in the same field and see what's new out there!

I've been experiencing the life of the paranormal since as long as I can remember... my dad passed away when I was 6 years old and he came to me in a dream and talked to me.   I knew before anyone else did that he had passed away.  You see he was a Golden Knight in the United States Army and they were away for a show.   The C-47 they were in went down on March 8,1973 and the everyone on the plane was killed. 

I've always had the "voices" in my head talking to me, and just seem to know things that I've never read about or have been taught.   I don't classify myself as a psychic or a medium;  I just believe the Lord has blessed me with being in touch with my intuitions.    I'm astounded at the true gift of some mediums out there and laugh at the "entertainment" only psyhcics out there such as the ones scene on the ghost hunting shows etc.    It's really amazing how different you look at those shows once you've been on an investigation and see how they really go, and how many times you have to tell the people being "haunted", " What you see on t.v. is for entertainment purposes only!"    

Well, I've randomly talked enough anything else you wish to know about me ask..

Excited about finding this site,

Eli

Last edited on Nov 6th, 2008 04:32 PM by Elisunicorn3

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Nov 6th, 2008 07:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Ellie,

Nice to meet you, and welcome to the site.

From your description, you're a genuine person - and that's what we're looking for here. We look forward to the things you'll share with us, and us with you.

Keith

Posted: Nov 6th, 2008 09:03 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vicki Talbott

Welcome, Eli!  Vicki

Posted: Nov 6th, 2008 12:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
lance

hello Eli, and welcome to the site, chat soon, Lance....

Posted: Nov 6th, 2008 02:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Slider2732

Welcome aboard :biggrin:

Posted: Nov 7th, 2008 01:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Welcome! Looks like indigos are all over the place.

Posted: Nov 8th, 2008 12:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Kevin

HI! Welcome Eli from Australia.

Kevin:)

Posted: Nov 8th, 2008 10:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Elisunicorn3

Wow,

What a friendly group!  I really appreciate all the warm welcomes!  I'm really looking foward to being involved with the discussions and learning all I can!

Anyone have any suggestions on any programs to convert MP3s to .wav files    I've been looking but the ones I've found are a little out of my price range, or not exactly what I'm looking for.  I had one that I was using but it was only a trial version.   Bought an Olympus voice recorder that the guy said had the program with it to convert but it doesn't.  Olympus couldn't even help me.    The Radio shack guy said winamps but all that did was load up my computer with junk.  Need to convert to use Audacity.   Also  if you know any other programs that work better than Audacity would be willing to try......  Thanks for all your help!

Eli

Posted: Nov 8th, 2008 10:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Elisunicorn3

Wow,

What a friendly group!  I really appreciate all the warm welcomes!  I'm really looking foward to being involved with the discussions and learning all I can!

Anyone have any suggestions on any programs to convert MP3s to .wav files    I've been looking but the ones I've found are a little out of my price range, or not exactly what I'm looking for.  I had one that I was using but it was only a trial version.   Bought an Olympus voice recorder that the guy said had the program with it to convert but it doesn't.  Olympus couldn't even help me.    The Radio shack guy said winamps but all that did was load up my computer with junk.  Need to convert to use Audacity.   Also  if you know any other programs that work better than Audacity would be willing to try......  Thanks for all your help!

Eli

Posted: Nov 8th, 2008 10:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Personally I use Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5, downloaded from http://www.isohunt.com (with the aid of a utorrent). In spite of being a pirate version I'm very pleased with its enormous conversion capabilities. Audacity should open mp3s as well as saving them to wav - maybe you have some codec problem.

Posted: Nov 8th, 2008 10:29 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Slider2732

Hi there Eli...

Audacity should be fine. In 1.3 Unicode, the latest version, load up the mp3, then do the following. Select 'File' from the top menu and then 'Export'. There's a drop down list on the file saving box that comes up for saving out as different file types and on the bottom right of the file saving box it says 'Options'. In there are various ways to save out the file as the selected type. There are loads of options for .wav :)
To save out a part of an mp3 as a .wav, run your mouse across the part you want while pressing your left mouse button (same as highlighting text for copying) choose 'File' from the top menu, then 'Export Selection'. It will then offer the same ability to pick the Options for the .wav

Posted: Nov 8th, 2008 10:45 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Elisunicorn3

Thank you so much Slider!

Posted: Nov 8th, 2008 06:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Kevin

HI!Eli, All the replies so far from the much experienced members is very helpful. May I suggest you have a look at "SWITCH" free version from http://www.nch.com.au it's very easy to use. I do not know if this is what you are after but it's worth a look and FREE. I'm not over technical...keep things simple...that's the secret.

Take Care,Kevin

Attached Image (viewed 152 times):

cooltext401952889.gif

Posted: Nov 9th, 2008 12:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

I use Easy CD-DA Extractor sometimes

Keith

Current time is 02:03 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > New Member Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1345 seconds (15% database + 85% PHP). 26 queries executed.