ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > hello from Belgium

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
hello from Belgium  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore kurtie. click Here to view this post

Posted: Oct 31st, 2008 06:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Kurt,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for joining. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Yes, I'm sure you could use your current equipment to experiment with "sweep-tuning", it's just a lot more work, and less controlled.

...but if it's one of the old car stereos that has a knob that clicks as you tune it - that's definitely going to be a problem.

You've used software to create different noises? That sounds creative - perhaps you should follow that path also, if that is your area in which you are interested and skilled.

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

You have chosen to ignore kurtie. click Here to view this post

Posted: Oct 31st, 2008 10:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Slider2732

Hi kurtie :)

I would suggest you could order a couple of cheap radios from America or Hong Kong and get them that way. The Euro is a lot stronger than the Dollar, so shipping would be cost effective. Batteries are always the same size all over the world, so no problems on different power requirements.
The radios I modify are just $1 and contain the easily modified SC1088 chip. I'm wondering if you have cheap shops near you, that have novelty items, some foods, pottery etc and all at the same price ? Those shops are where to find such scanning radios :)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 02:53 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > hello from Belgium Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1372 seconds (33% database + 67% PHP). 24 queries executed.