ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
lance

here are two frames that interested me, the one below looks like a man glancing to us..

Attached Image (viewed 254 times):

2008_0701session10004.JPG

lance

this one looks like a lady with dark hair and a white apron on..

Attached Image (viewed 246 times):

2008_0701session10002.JPG

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Lance,

In the first one, I see several different things - a small face towards top with moustache, a face to the right, and a blurred out picture of a person's entire body facing to the left (with their head being the lightly colored area surrounded by a half circle of dark(hair))

Keith

truthseeker150

Hi Lance,

Great images,  I love that first one, as Keith said theres quite a few in that one, I see the larger face quite clearly in the brighter area facing to the left with others on and to the left of it.  In the second one I see two nice faces in the middle with an arc of smaller faces trying to come through around them. Very nice!

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1888 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 25 queries executed.