ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
rjisinspired

Made with a GE standard tape recorder and American Idol microphone.

I didn't know if EVP was for real or not.  I was skeptical a little but open to the idea.  There was one other whistle and a "Shh" sound in the same session.  Session was 5m24s in length.

My Grandmother use to whistle a lot and the ones recorded are of the type of whistles she did.

I combined the original and cleaned up versions into one file.

Attachment: 09112004_02m36s-whistle-cmb.mp3 (Downloaded 683 times)

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

I can hear that. It also sounds like a seagull, but I haven't heard your grandmother whistle so I have no basis for comparison.

Look forward to more files from you,

Keith

Slider2732

Seagull Grandmother and American Idol microphone...I just love that kind of thing as it injects real world comic thoughts into a serious issue. Hope you don't mind me referencing like that, brings me back for more listening and I do respect your studies. Just, ya know, I wouldn't want things taken the wrong way :)
What it really shows is that EVP can be serious fun and I enjoy how different equipment, perhaps enables fresh ideas that can be used with great success.

Can hear the whistle type sound. Sounds very much like an older person as they whistle through their teeth while talking. If that was something she used to do a lot then it's like a particular fragrance within the air and the deceased was well known for wearing that scent. A hallmark of contact and paired right down so that our equipment records the absolute signature of the person we're in contact with.

Last edited on Oct 22nd, 2008 10:59 AM by Slider2732

rjisinspired

Nothing wrong taken about that.  When she was around she had the habit of whistling; whether it was making coffee or turning on the radio at 5am.  She was an early bird.

I still have that idol mic.  It was one of those karaoke type of mics.  It needed a 1/4 to 1/8 adapter and sometimes the the connection was staticy if the connector wasn't firm to the recorder.  I saved session parts where the mic would cut in/out and saved them as bloopers.  There is a pink version of this same microphone.  That would really stick out at a cemetery.  Paid I think 8 or 10 dollars for the thing at Biglots.

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

Sometimes some very interesting things come from devices with a bad connection, or static sound.

Keith

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1424 seconds (35% database + 65% PHP). 25 queries executed.