ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hello Everyone  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 21st, 2008 07:45 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Ray

Thought I had better intro myself,
My name is Ray and I am from Cypress California.
I started recording for EVP's because I heard about them from watching TV shows and I really wondered if that kind of thing was really possible.
Well I am the type of person that if I really want to know for sure if then I have to do it myself and see what happens.
Well need'less to say I have been hooked ever since.
I just recently discovered that reversing EVP's that are captured do contain message's and perhap's they are meant to be the main message...
But that's another subject! perhaps another forum category?
I look forward to learning about your process's and interest's in the future.
Ray

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 21st, 2008 07:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Ray,

Nice to meet you, welcome to the forum. I wonder how far Cypress is from me? I'm up here just south of San Jose.

There is an AAEVP conference in LA next year. Perhaps you would be interested in it?

We look forward to you exchanging your experiences and recordings with us. All are welcome.

Keith

Posted: Oct 21st, 2008 11:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Slider2732

Hi there Ray, welcome aboard !
I'm wondering where you collect your EVP's ? home based or out in cemetaries etc ?
Being as the two are very different in terms of how the info given by any spirit might be utilised..i'm curious as to how you dealt with the very first positive results.
I think that nowadays, even compared to the 5 years ago when I started, there's much more info about EVP and many more shows seem willing to offer up evidence incorporating such evidence. So, with you being new to experimentation i'm just wondering if there was an expectation for the results obtained or whether there was still very much a surprise element :)

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2008 06:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Ray

Hey Guys,
Thanks for the words of welcome.
Keith
Cypress is located right on the Orange County and LA County lines. Just a stone's throw from Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park.I am aware of the AA-EVP conference but not have made plans to attend as of yet.(Busy Schedule)

Slider
I started trying to capture EVP's at my home.I live in a large mobile home park, I purchased this "Manufactured Home" new and had it placed here so I know the history of the home. (No one has died here) but I have no idea about the property. Across the street from this park is Cypress Lawn Cemetery which can raise lots of question's in regards to when I record at home.
I have recorded in both places Home and at Cemetery's,
and I agree the both are very different in regards to capturing EVP's,Excuse the pun but when I record at cemetery's its like they are standing inline.
When I record at home its more difficult to capture something and I am pretty sure it would be because of less ambient noise to use.
I started out recording at home in the begining, I read that you need to keep trying until it happens so thats what I did. I read a book by Sarah Estep that talked about using mirror's while recording,One morning before going off to work (Around 4AM) I picked up the recorder and ask the question "Will looking into a mirror help?" with that I was on my way into recording EVP.
I will post that first recording here.
This is raw clip with no processing done.
Thanks Everyone
Ray
Just in case,
The answer to my question was a whispered "Yes"

Attachment: Mirror.wav (Downloaded 924 times)

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2008 11:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Slider2732

I can see how there was enough in the reply to get you really into recording...funny the things we do that won't wait til later eh. That response has a static burst type sound as the word is given, something I found with cellphones especially. Personally, I think a spirit talks as we would back to a person, but that the electronics within a recorder shape the manner of the resultant EVP. A somewhat regular contact, say in a home haunting, might get used to a crackle sound at the start and extend the words or do the equivalent of a cough at the start to offset the crackle.

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2008 10:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
ira

Hello Slider,

I am interested in acquiring a magnetic field oscillator, like the one in your in picture DSCF 0121jpg.  Do you make these?

If not do you know anyone who does?

Thank You for your help,

Ira

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2008 05:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Kevin

HI!RAY,WELCOME.  ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE SOMEONE WHO HAS A GENUINE WANT TO LEARN ABOUT COMMUNICATION WITH THE OTHERSIDE. IF IT'S O.K. WITH YOU I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY AROUND WITH YOUR RECORDING TO SEE IF I CAN OBTAIN MORE FROM IT . I WILL ONLY BE RE-EDITING USING BASIC MINIMAL FILTERING. I WILL PUT THE RE-EDITED VERSION IN THE EVP THREAD PART OF THIS FORUM IF I GET SOMETHING.

REGARDS,KEVIN:)

Attached Image (viewed 145 times):

cooltext401850494.gif

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2008 06:44 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Ray

Kevin,
Please feel free to experiment.
Ray

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2008 06:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Slider2732

Ira, have replied to your message via ITCBridge email :)

Ray, Kevin does a lot of work with EVP's, reversing, analysing and more...looking forward to those results.

Posted: Oct 25th, 2008 03:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
lance

hello Ray and welcome to the forum, look forward to chatting soon, Lance.

Last edited on Oct 25th, 2008 03:34 PM by lance

Current time is 02:05 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello Everyone Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1253 seconds (15% database + 85% PHP). 26 queries executed.