ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Portable ITC  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore tbenefi33. click Here to view this post

Posted: Oct 17th, 2008 02:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lance

Yes i have used Video Loop on investigation, with some very good results..  The only problem i had was i took a big CRT TV with me..

I am currently working on running the loop via my lap top giving me access to run it where ever i want, but the hold up is that it is hard to get the right loop required via lap top screen (Its very slow)

here are some of my pictures from an investigation...

http://www.lanceitc.com/pack.html

hope this helps, Lance..:biggrin:

Posted: Oct 17th, 2008 01:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
joecioppi

Lance,

All those faces and even bodies that you capture demands a breakthrough to see clearly and hear the voices of those spirits. I have been thinking about so many ideas that I haven't stayed with video loop. Our friends at livescifi.tv have done several televised sessions and even ran Frank's Box hacks during the video and tried to pick up associated voices....not working yet.

TV receivers need a signal that has the frame sync locked with the video program images. ITC images drift in and out because there is no correlation between the videocam frame sync and the random noise that I believe contains the image information. I am toying with the idea if using a video test generator that has been modified to input true random video information. Then each frame is sampled for image edge detection ( feedback for loop control)to keep the same image in repeated frames...like they do in production robot control.

The speech chip boxes from Bill Chappelle control the voice synthesis from EVP noise, but don't play that control noise through the speaker. A video version of that concept would produce video patterns from instructions derived from a true random noise source. A low resolution tv test pattern generator might produce crude outlines and features and an advanced video game could produce lifelike color images. The output from the spirit videobox would control the tv picture quality like a tv broadcast signal does.

A sound output could be synthesized from the same random generator signal as the video synthesizer and a sound track that is associated with the captured images would be available. I just wish I had the gear to get this working but even video games are expensive these days.

joecioppi

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 17th, 2008 10:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Slider2732

As a collector of vintage arcade games...I dunno about things being prohibitive in terms of cost :)
There are tons of dead/damaged boards out there that no longer play the game they were built for, but whose video stages are quite fine. Even working boardsets of various games can be had on Ebay for a matter of a couple of dollars plus postage.
Being as most games output to a standard resolution arcade monitor, which runs at 15kHz, that 's the same frequency as a TV. Indeed, the first game cabinets often had actual TV sets inside them.
Such hardware would need the main rom code changing to not trigger a Watchdog reset whenever it felt confused (a common feature to limit damage from failing components) and basically reprogramming gameplay roms in probably C to handle the functions.
Possibly, hacking a game board such as Galaxian (a common source for bootleg games in the era) would yield a video ready board, own software to read the video area (as it normally would) but then be taking video that was encoded on the fly for output. Instead of the video game rom full of graphics, you'd have ever changing image data. The old games only feature Z80 or 6502 or at best a couple of 68000's from 90's games, but they may well be able to do what's required. Hard way around the problem though probably and would be dealing with quarter century old gear in any case :blink:
However, as a source for video ready output, they might hold potential.

Along your lines, it could be imagined that a hacked Playstation or even better, a PSP, might deliver the necessaries to carry the idea forward.
Back in Atari ST/ Amiga days there was a device called a Genlock, something used in video editing daily by those in the field. Such good but older home computer technology might be used to grab the random imaging of ITC and make it deliverable to a screen of choice ?

A thought of mine for portability was to use two cell phones. Have one on the preview screen of taking a picture and another that's sat opposite and viewing the screen of the first. The hacking of the output/input between two same model phones might be a decent route if that didn't work or have two screens running off the same output lines, facing each other.

Last edited on Oct 17th, 2008 10:51 PM by Slider2732

Posted: Oct 19th, 2008 02:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
joecioppi

Slider,

In the sixties I was living next door to a high school student like myself , but he was so bright he rarely got less than an "A " grade in any subject. He and I were into electronics and he got the plans for using a TV to provide signals and power for a vidicon camera tube. Since he was a scholastic star in Catholic school, the priest arranged for a TV station in Philly to lend him the camera image tube worth thousands even in those days. The TV was a B&W tube set with 400 volt plate supply. Picture tube had 10 or 15K volts on it.

The set worked and displayed the live image from the camera tube. Sort of a video game with a camera tube supplying the luminance signal and the TV supplied power and sync. We didn't imagine a camcorder that fits in your palm, or a telephone with a built in computer, screen, and ccd cam.

My point is the receiver had all the signals except the luminance signal and when the camera tube was run from the TV set the image became sync-ed with the picture.
A video game with a screen generates all the elements of the picture signal except the stream of data that fills each frame on the screen. Feed in true random signal  instead of uP modified ROM data and you have a visual portal into the spirit world.

I'll bet the same white noise source can be used to supply three color guns and the audio by phase shift, freq bandpass filters, freq counters,  or something. The noise would not appear on the screen, however. First get the luminance signal, the rest will take time.

joecioppi

You have chosen to ignore tbenefi33. click Here to view this post

Posted: Oct 19th, 2008 12:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Slider2732

Joe...damn interesting stuff that. The way the guns could be affected by the random nature of a spirit signal. Perhaps strip out all the electronics that formulate a picture and what would be on the screen is the spirit image ? It does actually carry the random principle forward. While any spirit manipulations seem to be able to create their own image but that it's messed up by own designed in timings of electron flow, it's sort of your idea upside down. When personally proven to not work, i'll go back to H-Sync/V-sync lol
That nearly all video games carry along a check of ROM size and contents, to disable piracy are why I thought of Galaxian. I'll have to dig deeper into this, but I believe the protection is very mild at the best and why such boards were modified by other people to be other games. Take out the ROM check and anything could be held within. Fill up the ROM area with EEPROM data taken from a camera or other sensor and the resultant image would be that new data..as fast as it could be filled. If the image data were only taken as a snap shot before power on of the game board, it would allow for snapshot ITC in any case. The EEPROM's could be filled with data out in the field (in principle similar to answering machines and storing individual but sequential messages), bank switchable to accomodate the screen by screen filling. Each bank would carry the next full screen image.
Game boards do run usually on +5V and +12V, but current drains are quite large. I'd envisage a modified video game from the old skool to be at home, connected to an arcade monitor and data collection field equipment to be the portable less power hungry component.

tbenefi33...any focal length might be used, own home ITC experiments usually dictate the sort of distancing which brings forward possible spirit images. Feedback is the aim and i've had lots of success with distances as close as a few inches.

A related idea here, for field work, would be to send out a stream of broadcast signals, working like radar. When reflected back from say a wall, you get a picture on the screen. If red, green and blue are fired, the resulting picture would be an all white screen. Any difference would be spirit interaction. If the beam was broadcast out into say a farmers field, with nothing around to reflect the signals, the image should be a garble of nothing as nothing is being reflected. Striking a spirit form would hopefully bring that image to the screen. So, the focal length in that case would be however close the spirit was to the device.

Last edited on Oct 19th, 2008 12:28 PM by Slider2732

Current time is 02:30 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > Portable ITC Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1509 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 28 queries executed.