ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
UV Light?  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 12th, 2008 05:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
lance

Hello all,

I have always used UV light in my sessions of video loop, my question or rather thoughts was wavered when i heard on discovery that there is a theory that UV light repels spirit rather than encourages them to show themselves.. 

has anybody else heard of this theory or has any thoughts on the subject? many thanks Lance

Posted: Oct 12th, 2008 07:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Slider2732

My wonderings would be along the thought of why UV ?
Is it like garlic to Vampires ? doesn't seem to make much sense really.
Though, Infra-red is thought useful for capturing spirit picture and yet that's on the other end of the scale. I/R is the other area we can't see and seems to have proven itself with various photography techniques. May be that a lot of spirit 'daily' activity is viewable with I/R sensing equipment.
I can only think that whomever decided UV was a negative was basing it on opposites.

I/R might be a good beam source for use with ITC too. Have a lot of ambient infra-red being produced through say modified computer mice, remove the I/R filter from any camera or camcorder equipment and it may produce more imagery within the feedback loop ?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Oct 12th, 2008 10:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
joecioppi

lance wrote: Hello all,

I have always used UV light in my sessions of video loop, my question or rather thoughts was wavered when i heard on discovery that there is a theory that UV light repels spirit rather than encourages them to show themselves.. 

has anybody else heard of this theory or has any thoughts on the subject? many thanks Lance

Hi Lance,

If the video camera can respond to the added light there may be an effect on the ITC picture. I don't think that light wavelengths chase ghosts, but flooding of visible light may cover faint images of ghosts. The camera would definitely be desensitized in the presence of bright visible light and images on the pic tube would be washed out.

joecioppi

Posted: Oct 14th, 2008 06:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Lance,

You're sure to prove that "theory" wrong.........or haven't you already?

:)

Keith

Posted: Jan 4th, 2013 04:13 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
dkenda

Hi Lance,

Early on I experienced Spirit messages suggesting Spirit energy IS UV light...at one point I introduced UV light (thinking to possibly boost ambient energy) and was immediately rebuffed for doing so "Don't do that...never."

From what I've heard IR might be the better choice (??)

Highest Regards,

Kenda

Current time is 10:11 AM  
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > Opinions, advice, techniques, software, and methodology > UV Light? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1600 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 26 queries executed.