ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hello  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore tbenefi33. click Here to view this post

Posted: Oct 5th, 2008 09:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Tim and welcome--great place here.  Vicki

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Oct 5th, 2008 12:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Slider2732

Hi Tim...
Jacky could be a spirit guide of yours. This would hold weight as a thought, if the dream was so clear as to have plenty of sparkling bright imagery within it. Lucid dreams are quite distinct from normal dreams...they are clearer, better remembered and nearly always seem to hold a message. Sometimes, it's only after many months that the reason for that dream comes forward into daily life.
In my opinion, she may have been called back by another spirit, someone who thought her coming forward was too quick. She may have been delighted that you were experimenting with what is a safe way of communication and so brought herself forward. The other spirit might well have been a little more seasoned in these things and called her back, so Jacky could wait for you to learn a little more.

Walking across a field is highly distinctive of such dreams, especially where the crop itself can be seen. The type of field is important...for example, healthy wheat or other crop denotes happy times and future successes, barren brown dirt means a search or a loss and the need to find a direction in life.

While you enjoy EVP, try asking for Jacky to leave you a couple of words. When I met who may be my spirit guide, Meri, I was as confused about it all as anyone else. I didn't believe in such things and yet thought i'd get the recorder going and see if I could prove to myself that noone was there lol. Was just this nagging type feeling that I shouldn't just dismiss such things. Started the tape recorder and asked who was in the room and if they could leave a couple of words for me. On the tape later, I heard a Class A, very clear EVP of 'You know me'. Wish I could track that one down, but anyway, it might be worth giving such a thing a go :)
Best of luck.

Posted: Oct 5th, 2008 12:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Tim,

Nice to meet you, welcome to the forum.

Your story sounds interesting. Do you have the ability to draw from memory??

Keith

Posted: Oct 8th, 2008 04:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
lance

Hello Tim, and welcome to the forum.... enjoy,

Lance

You have chosen to ignore tbenefi33. click Here to view this post

Current time is 08:21 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1519 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 29 queries executed.