ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
HEREAFTER REMINDER.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 21st, 2008 02:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Kevin

HI!All, This EVP I hope you may appreciate. Front and reverse sides in one sentence.

I hear  " MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE IN THE HEREAFTER...THEY'LL PROBABLY MEET THEM ALL IN HERE"

Take Care,Kevin:)

Attachment: EVP MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE IN THE HERE AFTER...THEY'LL PROBABLY MEET THEM ALL IN HERE.wav (Downloaded 630 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2008 06:45 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Kevin,

Generally, I'm used to people misunderstanding evp and claiming they know exactly what it is saying - granted, I've done that myself in the past.

Typically they don't hear all of the syllables, or don't realize that out of that sentence they're hearing - they're only hearing the most obvious syllables the loudest, but missing the fact that they only picked up on half of it.

Your clip is not like that, in fact I feel that it may be very close to exactly what you described it as saying.

Are you a paramedic in real life?

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 05:03 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > HEREAFTER REMINDER. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1219 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 26 queries executed.